• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i]Hello everyone this would be the first time i shared my layout.hopefully you like it^^ and please vote in the poll so that i would know how great/lame my layout is and if there

Pages: 12

[align=center][quote][i]Hello everyone this would be the first time i shared my layout.hopefully you like it^^ and please vote in the poll so that i would know how great/lame my layout is and if there

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][i]Hello everyone this would be the first time i shared my layout.hopefully you like it^^ and please vote in the poll so that i would know how great/lame my layout is and if there

[align=center][quote][i]Hello everyone this would be the first time i shared my layout.hopefully you like it^^ and please vote in the poll so that i would know how great/lame my layout is and if there's a problem regarding my layout please do tell me^^.that's all [b]THANK YOU![/b] [/i][/quote] [b]TITLE:[/b]Katsura Kotonoha [b]SCREENSHOTS[/b] [img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh3/sasukeshippuuden_2008/untitled-2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh3/sasukeshippuuden_2008/untitled2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh3/sasukeshippuuden_2008/untitled4.jpg[/img] [img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh3/sasukeshippuuden_2008/untitled3.jpg[/img] [b]LIVE PREVIEW:[/b] http://profiles.friendster.com/68093659 [b]CODE:[/b] <">[quote][b]CREDITS TO:[/b] [i]friendstertutorials.com[/i] [i]photobucket.com[/i] [i]shella suigintou for helping me to tweak^^[/i] [i]and [b]ME.[/b][/i][/quote] [spoiler][b]+repu[/b] is much appreciated if i deserve it^^ lol :lol:[/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by natzin25 (2008-08-08 10:53:51)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i]Hello everyone this would be the first time i shared my layout.hopefully you like it^^ and please vote in the poll so that i would know how great/lame my layout is and if there

its nice and fine.. keep on making layout :):thumbsup:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i]Hello everyone this would be the first time i shared my layout.hopefully you like it^^ and please vote in the poll so that i would know how great/lame my layout is and if there

Rated it [i]cool[/i]. I liek teh picts used. Esp. teh banner.
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]lolwut?O_O really?sank yu... triciapink and blanchee^^[/i]
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah dis is cool lay ....cool anime lay i mean!!!!i like it.... thank you for sharing!!!!
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i] ^ sank yu so much i appreciate yer kindness^^[/i]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woah! very nice layout natzin! i like the background! weee! color combination is good :thumbsup: pink, blue and red :thumbsup: keep up the good work!
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice layout ... good job you do.. have a nice day =)
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thank you so much! to the both of you^^ thnx for voting hehe^^
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]xo nice.. i lyk teh transperency... and box positioning.. Kip it up![/b][/align]
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ thnx for the support sis^^ really appreciate it + repu for ur kindness^^
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]hola sisz Natzin. whoah,this is ur first layout neyh? :eh: ahehehe ..[/sup] [sup]btw,ur layout cool. i liek the bg too ;). thnx for sharing yah. hope yah make moar.[/sup]
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ lmao~ this is the first layout i posted not teh first layout i made ahaha~ i aready made 4 layouts all in all hehe^^
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice layii tnx for sharing!
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe^^ im glad u like it^^ thanks for dropping by^^
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Oh thx.. if u change teh banner and its animated.. and cute its perfect XD xo cute..![/b][/align]
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ oh...ok yeah the banner is ugly i'm still not good in maing banners im still searching for a tut i how to make a animated banner hehe^^
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*voted it already* ur layout so kewl.. keep on making kewl layout :thumbsup:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice ate natzin. hope u can make a clannad one.^^ bt i like if d other gurl which has short hair and makoto ito is der also.
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow~ :wow: nice layouts u made there! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i]Hello everyone this would be the first time i shared my layout.hopefully you like it^^ and please vote in the poll so that i would know how great/lame my layout is and if there

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:37

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy