• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i]Hello everyone this would be the first time i shared my layout.hopefully you like it^^ and please vote in the poll so that i would know how great/lame my layout is and if there

Pages: 12

[align=center][quote][i]Hello everyone this would be the first time i shared my layout.hopefully you like it^^ and please vote in the poll so that i would know how great/lame my layout is and if there

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i]Hello everyone this would be the first time i shared my layout.hopefully you like it^^ and please vote in the poll so that i would know how great/lame my layout is and if there

whoaaaaaaa,sis Natzin O_O very cool layout ,nice combination and banner XD love it!! :eh:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i]Hello everyone this would be the first time i shared my layout.hopefully you like it^^ and please vote in the poll so that i would know how great/lame my layout is and if there

[quote=dJeZzy]*voted it already* ur layout so kewl.. keep on making kewl layout[/quote] sank yu sis^^ thnx also for teh repu[quote=shia chan]nice ate natzin. hope u can make a clannad one.^^ bt i like if d other gurl which has short hair and makoto ito is der also.[/quote] ok ill try making a clannad one^^ hehe [quote=xPEPPERMINTx]wow~ nice layouts u made there![/quote] thnx^^ [quote=Shella_Suigintou99]whoaaaaaaa,sis Natzin O_O very cool layout ,nice combination and banner XD love it!![/quote] kya..! thnx sis shella^^
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o whaaa!!! nice layouts sis.Thanks for sharing it :gift: Repu for you
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnx sis^^ and thnx also for teh repu^^
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heheheheh you always welcome sis :lol:
anarcis
» Banned
1969-12-31

i like it :thumbsup: :wow: :wow: :penguin:
fadly<2>
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The merging of the good colour... I liked that Thank for the sharing
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ thnx fadly and anarcis i really appreciate your comments^^
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ur welcome im glad u like it thnx for the compliment
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wahahah,. i dun liek kotonoha much,. but teh pix u used for her was cool,. hehehe :) keep up teh good work! :D
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ahaha~ thnx sis^^ appreciate ur comment much^^
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Moved to CSS Subforum[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i]Hello everyone this would be the first time i shared my layout.hopefully you like it^^ and please vote in the poll so that i would know how great/lame my layout is and if there

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy