• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [b]:arrow: what changes have occurred in your life as a human? (not physically) and are you happy with that kind of change? [/b] share it here. :) coz we all know that change is the on

Pages: 12

[align=center] [b]:arrow: what changes have occurred in your life as a human? (not physically) and are you happy with that kind of change? [/b] share it here. :) coz we all know that change is the on

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b]:arrow: what changes have occurred in your life as a human? (not physically) and are you happy with that kind of change? [/b] share it here. :) coz we all know that change is the on

[align=center] [b]:arrow: what changes have occurred in your life as a human? (not physically) and are you happy with that kind of change? [/b] share it here. :) coz we all know that change is the only constant thing in this world. and there are changes that's for the better, but some changes makes us worst. now, it's time to share things with us. time to learn more through this. :) [quote]for me, i became stronger. To be more specific, I changed because of the challenges that came into my life. i know better than yesterday. i know now how to manage things, and how to survive in this tricky world despite of the different problems i'm facing. i'm doing the childish cries just because of simple things.. :D[/quote] mods, you can delete this if it's unnecessary.. :) [/align]

Last edited by yunish (2008-08-08 11:26:47)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [b]:arrow: what changes have occurred in your life as a human? (not physically) and are you happy with that kind of change? [/b] share it here. :) coz we all know that change is the on

for me, when my Gab came into my life (he's my son! not a bf!):lol:, i became more responsible (i think so..:lol:) and i see things differently now, im more expressive with my feelings and im no longer a mad man and everytime i feel so down, ill just think of him and voila! my sadness will lessen, somehow..and i learned to give importance to my life, i lived my days as if tommorrow never comes..i loved my mama more than before (ok ill include my papa, :doubt:)..i learned to dream big for him..that's it..:D

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-08-08 12:08:38)

airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [b]:arrow: what changes have occurred in your life as a human? (not physically) and are you happy with that kind of change? [/b] share it here. :) coz we all know that change is the on

^ who`s GAB in ur life.just curious :D:disgust: [spoiler] [i]i became more stronger. even if they have many struggle dat come in our life mostly in our family relationship :crybaby: .And when they "palayas" in our own house. the most embarassing at the most unforgettable moment. (pangmaalaala story :redface:) SO know i know to myself that i much more stronger. and for me family is important thing in my life :wow: [/i] ENGLISH-broken errr.. :smoke: [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i become more... responsible... and a better person i think... ;) im very eager to help my family... and i think thats something really nice..
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: My voice changed .. :lol::lol:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ lol =D >well me? i became more addicted to anime :wallbash: hahaha,. had wider knowledge lol =D became responsible. but still a bit lazy :wallbash: :thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]i've became lazy when it comes to household chores, but when it comes to grade, im not!! =) and i hate it! =) [/color]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: moved from underground to chit chat
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm now more weaker.. lots of vise.. =(
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i have lessened my mushyness... :arrow: i think my hot headedness was lessened to :arrow: i tried to become more mature on my actions :arrow: trying to be a good girl already =D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

going to college: :arrow:independent :arrow:responsible :arrow:matured maybe :arrow:positive view of life.
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]I'm more responsible now than before. I'm more matured if I might add. ;) I cry less. :thumbsup:[/color]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I becaame more Independent & stronger. I know my responsibilities as a student, daughter, sister, niece & a friend. And I can stand on my own feet. I don't depend on others :D :) [/b]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i become a stronger girl... i won't cry when problems come 2 me.. i won't depend on others... & responsible 2 wat i had don't... dat me!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm more responsible now, coz i'm very lazy b4. :) [/b]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My changes :thumbsdown: more brave talkin to new friends.. more easy associate.. can hold emotion.. not easy to angry and heart hurt,, :)[/b]
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: more matured :arrow: prettier :lol: :arrow: socialiable i guess this is the changes :lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Moar [b]Meature [/b]than b4~:redface: Bcomes [b]weaker[/b]~:disgust: Wehh~~ Moar [b]loaded[/b]~~:eh: [b]Genius[/b]~!! Wahhaaa~!=D What else~??:paranoid: Idk~~:retard:
jessa5426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-- more matured -- became more responsible -- gained confidence :D:thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I became more aware than before. I mean, i'm not timid anymore. :D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [b]:arrow: what changes have occurred in your life as a human? (not physically) and are you happy with that kind of change? [/b] share it here. :) coz we all know that change is the on

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:52

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy