• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [b]:arrow: what changes have occurred in your life as a human? (not physically) and are you happy with that kind of change? [/b] share it here. :) coz we all know that change is the on

Pages: 12

[align=center] [b]:arrow: what changes have occurred in your life as a human? (not physically) and are you happy with that kind of change? [/b] share it here. :) coz we all know that change is the on

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [b]:arrow: what changes have occurred in your life as a human? (not physically) and are you happy with that kind of change? [/b] share it here. :) coz we all know that change is the on

[b]I'm shy b4, but now i've overcome dat. :thumbsup: [/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [b]:arrow: what changes have occurred in your life as a human? (not physically) and are you happy with that kind of change? [/b] share it here. :) coz we all know that change is the on

. . . I changed my childish acts when she was gone. . .
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm i became stronger..when i was a prep student..i'm always bullied by the boys in our school, but now..i'm the one bullying them bwahahaha :D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i became sociable and self conscious. :D
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my voice. change i gained height heheheh
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm greedy b4, but now i've reduced my appetite. :)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [b]:arrow: what changes have occurred in your life as a human? (not physically) and are you happy with that kind of change? [/b] share it here. :) coz we all know that change is the on

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy