• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you read posts in the recycle bin? I do! for me its the real underground section hahaha too bad we cant reply to threads already in the recycle bin lol

Pages: 12

do you read posts in the recycle bin? I do! for me its the real underground section hahaha too bad we cant reply to threads already in the recycle bin lol

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do you read posts in the recycle bin? I do! for me its the real underground section hahaha too bad we cant reply to threads already in the recycle bin lol

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2008-08-08 15:06:15)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: do you read posts in the recycle bin? I do! for me its the real underground section hahaha too bad we cant reply to threads already in the recycle bin lol

[quote=frolickfriendster]do you read posts in the recycle bin? I do! for me its the real underground section hahaha too bad we cant reply to threads already in the recycle bin lol[/quote] Nice post friend..yes its a great source of many answers about codes if only members would learn to use the search feature at the top of the page :lol:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: do you read posts in the recycle bin? I do! for me its the real underground section hahaha too bad we cant reply to threads already in the recycle bin lol

[b]Rockmate Yes I do read Topics on the Recycle bin...[/b] =|
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, I read them sometimes. The recycle bin provides not just good info on codes, but sometimes good laughs to from threads that were so ridiculous to begin with. Or the ones where people were flaming. :lol: :lol: So yeah, I read the posts there sometimes. It can truly be a source of entertainment.
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i haven't been there... :thumbsdown: apir! :penguin:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ oh.. i read them when im bored.. i think one of the thread that have been move there is for me because i reported that [s]crap[/s]:disgust: ahaha.. too bad for him his banned forever here on eptok i guess :paranoid:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah, I'm rading topics there too :lol: there are many codes there ..
Capoeira
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't understand guys.
Fajaryan
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is Recycle bin in Ftalk??:question::question:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

huh..? im a newbie here.. LOL..! there's a recycle bin..? really..? :o
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]huahahah.,yep i read them.,sometimes they are nonsense posts that got deleted.,it's actually a breather around here.[/b] :cool:
jungle beast
» n00b
1969-12-31

What is the Recycle bin? Can topics from the recycle bin be brought back to "life" if we find those still useful? How?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jungle beast]What is the Recycle bin? Can topics from the recycle bin be brought back to "life" if we find those still useful? How?[/quote] "Recycle bin" is a storage of topics/threads that were deemed "obselete" or sometimes "non-sense/irrelevant". MODS transferred those topics into that area for later use. We could still access that area, though we couldn't post (since the topics are locked), but exploring that area is a wise habit because we might find some useful info. "Bringing-back-to-life" topics from that area can only be done by the MODS or Admin if they find the topic useful and worth reviving. =) @T: Yes, I am exploring that area. =)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes, when i'm bored :ninja:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I read some they make me laugh sometimes :lol:
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup me just one's :wallbash: then i got bored bec. cant reply them :rolleyes:
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh.. that's something new i learn from this post :lol: i never knew that this forum has a recycle bin :lol: well now i know :penguin:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Uh no.. I dont read the post there.. Especially when i saw my posts there..[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no, i don't read in recycle bin.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm reading d Recycle Bin also, coz der r useful codes der. :thumbsup:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you read posts in the recycle bin? I do! for me its the real underground section hahaha too bad we cant reply to threads already in the recycle bin lol

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:30

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy