• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you read posts in the recycle bin? I do! for me its the real underground section hahaha too bad we cant reply to threads already in the recycle bin lol

Pages: 12

do you read posts in the recycle bin? I do! for me its the real underground section hahaha too bad we cant reply to threads already in the recycle bin lol

blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: do you read posts in the recycle bin? I do! for me its the real underground section hahaha too bad we cant reply to threads already in the recycle bin lol

yah. there are some informative stuff there but we can't reply to them. :wasted:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: do you read posts in the recycle bin? I do! for me its the real underground section hahaha too bad we cant reply to threads already in the recycle bin lol

[b]yup i read some of them... manny usefull codes on there^^ to bad we can't reply on there~[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Der r sum useful threads der. :) [/b][/font]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=chipster489]I'm reading d Recycle Bin also, coz der r useful codes der.[/quote] kuya is right :D
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes... there are some threads that i haven't read since i was registered here :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sometimes i do visit Recycle Bin,ah like when im bored.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i read threads there.. just don't really explore too much yet..
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I read them sometimes, when bored haha!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you read posts in the recycle bin? I do! for me its the real underground section hahaha too bad we cant reply to threads already in the recycle bin lol

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy