• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/b] share us why's that your ambition, and how do you think it could change your life in the future.. =) [quote

Pages: 12

[b]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/b] share us why's that your ambition, and how do you think it could change your life in the future.. =) [quote

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/b] share us why's that your ambition, and how do you think it could change your life in the future.. =) [quote

[b]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/b] share us why's that your ambition, and how do you think it could change your life in the future.. =) [quote]mods, delete this if there's already a related thread as what i've posted and if it's inappropriate here.. thanks.. :)[/quote]

Last edited by yunish (2008-08-09 03:20:54)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/b] share us why's that your ambition, and how do you think it could change your life in the future.. =) [quote

[quote=yunish]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/quote] well, during my childhood days, i dream as an accountant, immitate my mother.. hehe. but now my greatest ambition is to be a college professor. [ no joking. hehe]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/b] share us why's that your ambition, and how do you think it could change your life in the future.. =) [quote

wen i was a child..i am dreaming to be a actress in a stageplay.. bt now.. i think i want to be..a cosplayer xD
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

when i was a child, i wanna be a doctor. bleh. hehe :D but now, i just wanna be an astronaut! oh LOL. i'm just dreaming..
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i was a child i wanna be an astronaut...hahaha now i just wanna be famous lol... :lol: what am i thinking? :o
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a computer programmer...as well as being a flight stewardess....
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to have so much money..:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

as a child: i wanted to become an astronaut. yeah, seriously! as of now: i want to become the greatest nurse ever, not just a mercenary but as an altruistic one. the two combined: :arrow: i also want to become the first astronaut nurse :D :thumbsup:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i was a child, i wannna be a teacher... as of now, i am 4th year college (graduating) science teacher... :D:thumbsup: and i'm proud to myself that my dreams come true! ;)
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

When i was child, my ambition is to be a Doctor..... A famous Doctor As of now: to become a Geochemist!!!!!!:eh:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to got in other country! and to graduate in bznez adds!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Child: I wanna go to Disneyland. But I already accomplished that. So, forget it. Now: Finish the freaking school. Move out of Philippines. And live happily ever after with [b]......[/b]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice sharing here guys.. =) i think i need to share mine too. when i was a child(more or less 4 to 7 y.o) , i used to play "teaching" stuffs. so back then, i have that little desire to be a teacher. xD when i grow up, my mind and idea has changed. I wanna be a writer, a news anchor, a poet, and a lawyer. But i don't think it's possible to achieve all of it. Yet, I will try to. I'm planning to achieve one of those ambitions first, and then the others left should go next. (a dreamer. :lol: )
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to be somebody who is successful i don't know how i'll do it yet but i'll tell you when i find out :lol:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to be the most famous person in the world .. roaoaarr. .haha
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be a nurse... :D :D :D :D
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a lawyer !! dream ever before
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my ambition is to be a guitarist.. a great shredder.. and have a sucessfulrock band.. :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dreamed i wanna be a singer and actress. just like miley.. and i dream that now too!
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: child that so many dreaming..... :arrow: but now i just wanna be cool,just having fun in my life
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/b] share us why's that your ambition, and how do you think it could change your life in the future.. =) [quote

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:00

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy