• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/b] share us why's that your ambition, and how do you think it could change your life in the future.. =) [quote

Pages: 12

[b]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/b] share us why's that your ambition, and how do you think it could change your life in the future.. =) [quote

jykaaa
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/b] share us why's that your ambition, and how do you think it could change your life in the future.. =) [quote

Well.. One day, me and my mother were riding a bus. Then I pointed at the "[i]kundoktora[/i]" (the one who collects the fare) and said, "Ma, I wanna be like her." :lol: She is just so cool, she holds a lot of money! Haha! Okay, serious now. I really wanted to be a nurse when I was a child. My mother is a nurse e. :D When I entered high school, it changed and now I wanna be a flight stewardess.
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/b] share us why's that your ambition, and how do you think it could change your life in the future.. =) [quote

i want to have many money.. :lol: i want to finish my studies.. :thumbsup:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when i was child i wanna playing and playing as much as i can.. n now.. i wanna be a designer or a translator..:D
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i was a kid, they are pushin mu to be a doctor but when i grew up, because of different influences, i wanna be a fashion model someday. :lol:
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF66cc]when i was a child, I've always dreamt of being a news anchor/reporter (too sad I wasn't able to fulfill that dream) Now i want to be a succesful business woman.[/color]
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i was a child i wanted to be an engineer,, well until now i think =D
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i was a child i wanted to be a engineer but as the days pass by:clock:,,i wanted to be a computer proggramer/basketball player....:thumbsup::thumbsup:=)=) :penguin::thunder::clock:
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my ambition was to be a doctor.. so i enrolled in somewhat related to it. hehehe!
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]As for now...I dream of becoming either a pediatrician or an artist..A manga or anime artist. I also dream of finishing college at the age 18.[/b]
enzich18
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i was a child, i dreamed of becoming a doctor, manager, singer, saleslady, teacher, soldier, accountant, businesswoman and earn a lot of money.. but now, i guess those dreams just fade away except for the last one [ to earn a lot of money] :P
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to learned all jutsu, :wallbash:
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dreamed of building a big house with all of my true friends are welcome there and can actually live there....
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i was a child,i want to be teacher,.. but now, i want to be an accountant
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]my ambition now is to be a registered electrical engineer :D:D[/b] ______________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Mine is a [i]Systems Analyst.[/i] :thumbsup: [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i was a child,, i want to be a nun hahahhaa rrr :wallbash::rolleyes:
switcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

i ßwant to be a good prof.
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

before i want to be an astronomer or a scientist or a doctor. now i want to be a nurse. :D haha, hu knows, il continue it as a doctor. wakoko ten years of studying. geez. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Successful businessman :thumbsup: [/i][/b]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

A Pro-gamer. haha. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]what's your ambition when you were a child and what's your ambition as of now?[/b] share us why's that your ambition, and how do you think it could change your life in the future.. =) [quote

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:18

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy