• ARCHIVES 
  • » Friendster is iframe enabled again on some HTML capable areas. So you can apply iframe stuff on those areas again. The downside is it can be used for spreading worms and hacking again. What do you gu

Pages: 12

Friendster is iframe enabled again on some HTML capable areas. So you can apply iframe stuff on those areas again. The downside is it can be used for spreading worms and hacking again. What do you gu

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Friendster is iframe enabled again on some HTML capable areas. So you can apply iframe stuff on those areas again. The downside is it can be used for spreading worms and hacking again. What do you gu

Friendster is iframe enabled again on some HTML capable areas. So you can apply iframe stuff on those areas again. The downside is it can be used for spreading worms and hacking again. What do you guys think? :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Friendster is iframe enabled again on some HTML capable areas. So you can apply iframe stuff on those areas again. The downside is it can be used for spreading worms and hacking again. What do you gu

thats nice... ;) but the worms thingy is not ahah haiz.. i hate worms in fs... :/

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-09 03:48:43)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Friendster is iframe enabled again on some HTML capable areas. So you can apply iframe stuff on those areas again. The downside is it can be used for spreading worms and hacking again. What do you gu

Oh my I don't like it :mad: I thought we had seen the last of those friendster worms and viruses. Guess it means friendster will be down more while they clean up the worms that will be planted.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah..they are more prone to doing maintenance because of those worms..and linker could be filter again and again...:O :angry:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well just have to treat this thread as a warning .. let's be more cautious .. i dunno what friendster is up to these days .. :smoke: .. but for me , it's time for safe mode .. =) we gotta warn our friends too .. :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Actually iframe is much more dangerous because it can overlay a page. You can see http://www.friendster.com on the address bar but the content isn't Friendster. What happens if the iframe is a fake login page? You trust the url http://www.friendster.com but the iframe fake login overlaps the real page. It makes you trust the page even if the content is fake. The web forgery alert won't trigger and poof! It leads to higher hack possibility. :D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-09 03:59:10)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaaah....OMG...i dont like the sound of that haiz.. better be more careful.. but how can we tell if the fs log in is real and not fake..if it can overlaps the real fs log in page???:/:paranoid:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just right click. If you see something on the right click box like... This Frame [b]>[/b] or the word [b]Frame[/b].

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-09 04:24:07)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww ok got it... :) thnx ephe!! =) :thumbsup: thats really helpful!!:thumbsup:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^aw... i have a no right click trick?? how can i see that?? is it still popping in fake? or u mean the home page??

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-09 05:21:26)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Basically... if you know how to combine iframes. You can may an illusion that can really fool you. It's kinda hard to explain but sooner or later you might get to see the idea... :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ahh ok.. thnx sir ephe i think ill just go with the flow... bwahaha soon ill know that!! =D

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-09 05:45:05)

DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^gosh. :retard: If I never logout in our computer. That won't work right? :question:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D I love it :wow: =D If they enable iframe again,we can attack their server easier =D =D [b]>> All[/b] Just beware of new worms an new viruses =D =D Btw,I'm still trying to make a cookies that can steal ur passwords and email just if you view my profile :wallbash: :redface: Run away :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-08-09 11:36:25)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^lol :lol: What do you mean we? :o :lol: :lol:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Actually iframe is much more dangerous because it can overlay a page. You can see http://www.friendster.com on the address bar but the content isn't Friendster. What happens if the iframe is a fake login page? You trust the url http://www.friendster.com but the iframe fake login overlaps the real page. It makes you trust the page even if the content is fake. The web forgery alert won't trigger and poof! It leads to higher hack possibility[/quote] Wow that is even more scary that just a simple worm that is easy to remove from our profiles :o
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>> Bro Ephe[/b] heheee :lol: I can't tell it here :P
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oha oha oha this is so good >.< now i am able to put a calendar in my profile hoho Weee haha lol
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Oha oha oha this is so good >.< now i am able to put a calendar in my profile hoho[/quote] ur profile looks great without the calendar..makes me sorta jealous :lol:
blacklizard_return
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]wew :D :D I love it :wow: =D If they enable iframe again,we can attack their server easier =D =D >> All Just beware of new worms an new viruses =D =D Btw,I'm still trying to make a cookies that can steal ur passwords and email just if you view my profile :wallbash: :redface: Run away :penguin: :penguin:[/quote] U JUST TRY TO MSKE THE COOKIE,BUT I ALREADY HAVE MY OWN WAY TO GET OTHER PERSON USERNAME AND PASSWORD BY STEALING THEIR COOKIE WHEN THEY VIEW A PAGE JUST BY USING NORMAL JS OR CSS LINKER..HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SUFTT FOR LONG TIME ALREADY..STILL GOING STRONG
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Friendster is iframe enabled again on some HTML capable areas. So you can apply iframe stuff on those areas again. The downside is it can be used for spreading worms and hacking again. What do you gu

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy