• ARCHIVES 
  • » Friendster is iframe enabled again on some HTML capable areas. So you can apply iframe stuff on those areas again. The downside is it can be used for spreading worms and hacking again. What do you gu

Pages: 12

Friendster is iframe enabled again on some HTML capable areas. So you can apply iframe stuff on those areas again. The downside is it can be used for spreading worms and hacking again. What do you gu

omgwtf009n
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Friendster is iframe enabled again on some HTML capable areas. So you can apply iframe stuff on those areas again. The downside is it can be used for spreading worms and hacking again. What do you gu

can u teach me how to do it?? that stealing thing... i can't even make my profile work... there are other tweaks that aren't included...will someone help me?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Friendster is iframe enabled again on some HTML capable areas. So you can apply iframe stuff on those areas again. The downside is it can be used for spreading worms and hacking again. What do you gu

More worms, huh? Greattttttttttttttttttttttttt :mad: :disgust: :angry: I've already had enough troubles with my Friendster over the past 2 months....now I gotta worry about more. Anyway, thanks for sharing this and giving us the warning. :wallbash:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Iframes are now possible. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Friendster is iframe enabled again on some HTML capable areas. So you can apply iframe stuff on those areas again. The downside is it can be used for spreading worms and hacking again. What do you gu

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:02

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy