• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]This is a cool trick!! If u point on the image it will shake!! Make sure the page is fully loaded to see it shakes. Put the following code into the HEAD part of your page: [code]<style

Pages: 12

[align=center]This is a cool trick!! If u point on the image it will shake!! Make sure the page is fully loaded to see it shakes. Put the following code into the HEAD part of your page: [code]<style

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]This is a cool trick!! If u point on the image it will shake!! Make sure the page is fully loaded to see it shakes. Put the following code into the HEAD part of your page: [code]<style

It's JavaScript. But I THINK css also can

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-08-09 05:56:22)

m e f e n a m i c
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]This is a cool trick!! If u point on the image it will shake!! Make sure the page is fully loaded to see it shakes. Put the following code into the HEAD part of your page: [code]<style

ahhmm excuse me, where is the HEAD part located?am confused..newbie here.. thnx
strezzpc
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

This is old trick, already post in regional section by [b]Nopathz[/b] You can see [url=http://theftalk.com/t17364.html][b]HERE[/b][/url] I already use this trick on [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/12851239][b]my profile[/b][/url] Btw thanks 4 share :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Your welcome!
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ohhh..this is sooo great..thank you. [b]Thanks for sharing, Bye the way...:)[/b] I like it :thumbsup:
josh07
» n00b
1969-12-31

so this trick is only for overlay layout? please response..
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tweaktweakers]Ohhh..this is sooo great..thank you. Thanks for sharing, Bye the way...:) I like it[/quote] Your Welcome!! Glad to help!! [quote=josh07]so this trick is only for overlay layout? please response..[/quote] CSS also can
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I guess some members are getting confused because some are not familiar yet with this file/codes types... so i'll try to explain it in the best i can... If you happen to see these [b]tags[/b] below enclosing some codes... <style> or <style type="text/css"> ..... ..... </style> and <script language="JavaScript1.2"> or <script type="text/javascript"> ..... ..... </script> the [b]style[/b] is for CSS and the [b]script[/b] is for JS... those are usually use on .htm or .html or index files... like for example an ENTER/INTRO/WELCOME page or overlays or you can add it on your [b]php[/b] files... I Think lordheinz has this posted before for WVM tracker php file... so if you want to use it in your EXTENSION/EXTERNAL files... it would be like this... [b]without the tags[/b]... on your [b]CSS[/b] extension file... add this... without the [b]style[/b] tags... [quote].shakeimage { position:relative }[/quote] and then in your [b]JS[/b] extension file... add this... without the [b]script[/b] tags... [quote]/* Shake image script (onMouseover)- © Dynamic Drive (www.dynamicdrive.com) For full source code, usage terms, and 100's more DHTML scripts, visit http://dynamicdrive.com */ //configure shake degree (where larger # equals greater shake) var rector=3 ///////DONE EDITTING/////////// var stopit=0 var a=1 function init(which){ stopit=0 shake=which shake.style.left=0 shake.style.top=0 } function rattleimage(){ if ((!document.all&&!document.getElementById)||stopit==1) return if (a==1){ shake.style.top=parseInt(shake.style.top)+rector } else if (a==2){ shake.style.left=parseInt(shake.style.left)+rector } else if (a==3){ shake.style.top=parseInt(shake.style.top)-rector } else{ shake.style.left=parseInt(shake.style.left)-rector } if (a<4) a++ else a=1 setTimeout("rattleimage()",50) } function stoprattle(which){ stopit=1 which.style.left=0 which.style.top=0 }[/quote] you can put it below your js codes compilation in your js extension file... and if you have a customized image on your customized boxes or addbox or on some tricks with images... add the mouseover/out codes... <">btw... not all those type of codes that you see on tutorial sites like Dynamic Drive are just copy paste codes... sometimes you really have to re-edit it big time!! heheh.. I hope i've explained it right nyahahahh!! =D hope this helps... :D @ EleeGirl Thanx for posting it also... coz i forgot about this trick... I'm using it now... :thumbsup:

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-08-09 15:02:51)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

di you know? 1. this trick [b]not made[/b] by you! its come from http://www.dynamicdrive.com 2. you need a [b]preview page[/b] so the other can see wether the trick works or not. 3. i think you doesnt know exactly this codes works on friendster. so, [b]PROOVE[/b] it with a preview page :| if you confused for applying it, refer to [b]Refresh/Reload[/b] post above :thumbsup:
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

refresh/reload and kherminator!.. explained it weLL! thanks!...
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i need preview, for judging this trick
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice trick tnx for sharing + repu for yah!
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I know you didn't make this trick. =| Please do not rip codes. Properly credit them. What if someone rips your work and claim it for yourself? :| Look at the codes: [quote][align=center]<style> .shakeimage{ position:relative } </style> <script language="JavaScript1.2"> /* Shake image script (onMouseover)- [b]© Dynamic Drive (www.dynamicdrive.com)[/b] For full source code, usage terms, and 100's more DHTML scripts, visit http://dynamicdrive.com */ //configure shake degree (where larger # equals greater shake) var rector=3 ///////DONE EDITTING/////////// var stopit=0 var a=1 function init(which){ stopit=0 shake=which shake.style.left=0 shake.style.top=0 } function rattleimage(){ if ((!document.all&&!document.getElementById)||stopit==1) return if (a==1){ shake.style.top=parseInt(shake.style.top)+rector } else if (a==2){ shake.style.left=parseInt(shake.style.left)+rector } else if (a==3){ shake.style.top=parseInt(shake.style.top)-rector } else{ shake.style.left=parseInt(shake.style.left)-rector } if (a<4) a++ else a=1 setTimeout("rattleimage()",50) } function stoprattle(which){ stopit=1 which.style.left=0 which.style.top=0 } </script>[/align][/quote] Tsk. This is your second time to rip. =| Please do not do that or else you will be labeled as a ripper.

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-08-09 23:29:08)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i didnt rip. You didnt' see the credits
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]^ i didnt rip. You didnt' see the credits[/quote] wat deviantangel was trying to say is[b] how the original codes presented should be retain[/b] luk closer to kino's codes havent u wonder why he presented it like that.. thou he can say credits to me he still humbled himself... ;) remember this not because u browse for it and post it here credit will be address to urs... let other thank u for sharing .. but dont brag and insist.. second.. not because codes given are flexible and editable u can claim it as urs... remember the original coder... since u wont came up to it without them... jus be a liltle sensible... [quote]/* Shake image script (onMouseover)- © Dynamic Drive (www.dynamicdrive.com) For full source code, usage terms, and 100's more DHTML scripts, visit http://dynamicdrive.com */ modified script here[/quote] in my opinion this thread should be kinos thread now lol for modifying the codes ... see his work [b]its wokable now for non overlay user [/b]:thumbsup: at kino... u getting better and better hope to see some codes shared by u as u used to do before... u improved alot while im stock to basic js waaa...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-08-10 00:21:11)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]^ i didnt rip. You didnt' see the credits[/quote] didnt you read my post? i know it'll be work on friendster coz i already use this before you post this one. :| but how the other know? you need to provide this with a [b]PREVIEW PAGE[/b]!
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ switpotato hahahh i'm still also in basic swit... unlike you... you can make a very cool profile by css positioning method which i'm not good at... my html, css and js still s#*ks!! nyahahahh!! damn those online games!! =D tc always..:D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Topic locked! reason? failure to present any preview...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]This is a cool trick!! If u point on the image it will shake!! Make sure the page is fully loaded to see it shakes. Put the following code into the HEAD part of your page: [code]<style

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:16

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy