• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Actually this was already posted before by Feruzz,but since he already deleted his post,i wanted to repost the trick again..i just updated the code with a different addbox function..wish this will

Pages: 123

[b]Actually this was already posted before by Feruzz,but since he already deleted his post,i wanted to repost the trick again..i just updated the code with a different addbox function..wish this will

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Actually this was already posted before by Feruzz,but since he already deleted his post,i wanted to repost the trick again..i just updated the code with a different addbox function..wish this will

[b]Actually this was already posted before by Feruzz,but since he already deleted his post,i wanted to repost the trick again..i just updated the code with a different addbox function..wish this will help you guys..a simple cbox tracker :) [/b] [align=center][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/35i39dl.jpg[/img][/align] [align=center][b][url=http://profiles.friendster.com/78378129]Live Preview[/url][/b][/align] Features: Name of visitor Date and time visited >>this is i think most accurate than wvm :D Needed: Burger Pepsi Fishball & sauce if done eating... sleep...:D [b]instruction[/b] ok heres what you have to do... you just have to edit some part of the code.. Edit xxxxxxx / xxxxx xxxxxxx= cbox id xxxx= cbox tag RIGHT/LEFT part where your tracker cbox will appear {addbox("[b]RIGHT/LEFT[/b]","My visitor",wvmcbox,"cboxz",null); when done editing,take the code and upload to your own hosting site Ripway/Fileave take the url of the tracker cbox for instance: [b]http://h1.ripway.com/username/trackercbox.js[/b] And finally, You must have to use a js injector code: <">here is the js code: [spoiler] if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { whoview();})) window.onload = function () { whoview();}; function whoview(){ var wvmcbox = "<div align='center' id='cboxdiv'>"+ "<iframe frameborder='0' width='100%' height='250' src='http://www.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=xxxxxxx&amp;boxtag=xxxx&amp;sec=main' marginheight='2' marginwidth='2' scrolling='auto' allowtransparency='yes' name='cboxmain' id='cboxmain'>"+ "</iframe>"+ "</div>"; addBox("LEFT","My visitor",wvmcbox,"cboxz",null); } if((pageViewerID != pageOwnerID) && (pageViewerID != "")) { var getnavBg = document.getElementById("navBg"); getnavBg.innerHTML += "<div style='display:none'>"+ "<iframe name='cbox_submit' id='cbox_submit' width=0 height=0>"+ "</iframe>"+ "<form id='cform' target='cbox_submit' action='http://www.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=xxxxxxx&amp;boxtag=xxxx&amp;sec=submit' method='post'>"+ "<input type='text' maxlength='25' name='nme' value='"+pageViewerFName+"'>"+ "<input type='text' maxlength='50' name='eml' value='http://www.friendster.com/"+pageViewerID+"'>"+ "<input type='text' maxlength='200' name='pst' value='"+Date().replace(/\(.+\)/,"")+"'>"+ "<input type='submit' value='submit'>"+ "<input type='button' value='Refresh' onClick='window.cboxmain.location.href=document.getElementById(\"cboxmain\").src'>"+ "</form>"+ "</div>"; document.getElementById("cform").submit(); } function addBox (type,head,htm,id,sibling) { //by marfillaster //type "LEFT" | "RIGHT" //head header string //htm innerHTML string //id css_id string //sibling css_id_insertbefore string | null /* Available default Siblings Default "sibling_ID" Boxes for Reference (10/19/07) LEFT RIGHT "0" = controlpanel "15" = meettrail "1" = photos "2" = friends "13" = blogs "14" = googleads "12" = reviews "7" = fan "6" = moreabout "8" = groups "18" = publiccomments null = appends to last(without "") "10" = scrapbook */ try { var li=document.createElement("li"); } catch(e) { var li=document.createElement("<li>"); } if(type=="LEFT") { var ul=document.getElementById("0").parentNode.parentNode; htm="<div class='boxcontent'>"+htm+"</div>"; } else {var ul=document.getElementById("2").parentNode.parentNode; } li.innerHTML="<div id='"+id+"' class='commonbox "+id+"'>"+ "<h2>"+head+"</h2>"+ "<div id='content_"+id+"'>"+ htm+ "</div>"+ "</div>"; if(sibling==null) ul.appendChild(li); else { sibling=document.getElementById(sibling).parentNode; ul.insertBefore(li,sibling); } } function show_hide(the_box) { if (document.getElementById(the_box)) { if (document.getElementById(the_box).style.display == 'none') { document.getElementById(the_box).style.display = 'block'; } else { document.getElementById(the_box).style.display = 'none'; } } } [/spoiler]

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-08-14 06:17:01)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Actually this was already posted before by Feruzz,but since he already deleted his post,i wanted to repost the trick again..i just updated the code with a different addbox function..wish this will

for the simple ones eih .. :eh: .. cool .. :cool: tnx 4 sharing .. =D =D
clowie01
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Actually this was already posted before by Feruzz,but since he already deleted his post,i wanted to repost the trick again..i just updated the code with a different addbox function..wish this will

kua tenks for sharing :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice script i will try dis kua... =) =) =)
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is what im looking for... :cool: no need many file for wvm.. :lol:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the simplest but the most reliable! haha.. thanks for reposting LH :D
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahahh... i miss this one coz i use to have it... :D Thanx for updating bro!! :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I knew you will still love this kind of tracker guys..more reliable and accurate..:D :thumbsup:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice! that old tracker trick really works. I hope an angel will come down from heaven to help me put up a tracker on my proffy coz im getting so lazy nowadays to put one. seems like i dont have the patience anymore waaaa lol
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]nice! that old tracker trick really works. I hope an angel will come down from heaven to help me put up a tracker on my proffy coz im getting so lazy nowadays to put one. seems like i dont have the patience anymore waaaa lol[/quote] Lol you changed a lot now frolick..before you can have even 3 tricks in your profile in one day..:D ...come on..i knew you can make it..;)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-08-13 09:46:05)

xXChrisXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice! :wow: An alternative tracker in a cbox mode :) I will use this because ripway is suspending many accounts :wallbash:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really need a tracker coz i have lots of stalkers and enemies lol but im lazyyyy. i dont like the idea of having to wake up one morning again and the thing is gone on my proffy because of friendster updates. :paranoid: pero sige, este, but yeah.. well maybe i'll try that one out after im done with my ebay auctions for this morning. kinda hard to multi task lol btw, is ittrue that ripway accounts are getting suspended? how come none of my accounts ever got suspended ? i have 6 accounts. lol maybe im just so lucky :wow:

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2008-08-13 09:55:45)

xXChrisXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ yes ripway is suspending many accounts :wallbash: my 4 accounts got suspended :mad: Maybe they can trace when I upload the tracker.php, then my account got suspended :| BTW Your account will not be suspended if you won't touch it!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]btw, is ittrue that ripway accounts are getting suspended? how come none of my accounts ever got suspended ? i have 6 accounts. lol maybe im just so lucky :wow:[/quote] yah frolick..that is why you should be careful :D and please avoid uploading ..use only create text..:thumbsup: [quote=xXChrisXx]nice! :wow: An alternative tracker in a cbox mode :) I will use this because ripway is suspending many accounts :wallbash:[/quote] thanks for using man..;)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-08-13 10:01:16)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

but i have been uploading mp3s, pictures and videos in my ripway account for my blogs lol well anyway, im still waiting for an angel to help me fix a tracker for my proffy hehehe
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This reminds me of the old WVM Media box version. =D :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]This reminds me of the old WVM Media box version.[/quote] yah ive seen that one in other forum ephe...:D
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this code is for FF only?? :question: b-coz your LIVE PREVIEW is FF only :crybaby: i think this is gr8 but the preview is for FF only nyahaha :crybaby:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]This reminds me of the old WVM Media box version.[/quote] hehehe when i was a new in friendster, im using that trick...i think nahtanoj posted that long ago... :D [hr] thanks for reviving that one... :D :thumbsup:
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] nice trick my friend, tnx for sharing and Keep it up!!! +repu. coming up soon as possible. my friend, just want to ask you. I try your trick but my cbox doesn't show-up, it says invalid cbox code. Why is that? and I want to put it in my side box too. Can you help me? Please[/b]

Last edited by adepat (2008-08-13 12:54:25)

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this is more accurate than ur previous wvmcbox tracker?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Actually this was already posted before by Feruzz,but since he already deleted his post,i wanted to repost the trick again..i just updated the code with a different addbox function..wish this will

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy