• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Actually this was already posted before by Feruzz,but since he already deleted his post,i wanted to repost the trick again..i just updated the code with a different addbox function..wish this will

Pages: 123

[b]Actually this was already posted before by Feruzz,but since he already deleted his post,i wanted to repost the trick again..i just updated the code with a different addbox function..wish this will

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Actually this was already posted before by Feruzz,but since he already deleted his post,i wanted to repost the trick again..i just updated the code with a different addbox function..wish this will

[quote=adepat]nice trick my friend, tnx for sharing and Keep it up!!! +repu. coming up soon as possible. my friend, just want to ask you. I try your trick but my cbox doesn't show-up, it says invalid cbox code. Why is that? and I want to put it in my side box too. Can you help me? Please[/quote] you just have to put your own cbox my friend..the[b]www.[/b] sometimes it may be [b]www3.cbox.[/b] and you cbox id and tag..:) If you want it to put in your sidebars..you just have to replace LEFT to RIGHT..in the addbox..let me know my friend. [quote=unmaskedluke]this is more accurate than ur previous wvmcbox tracker?[/quote] i think accuracy are same buddy..im referin to ripways WVM..:) you may use this now guys..let me know if you need a help.. If you still dont have any js scripts in your files..you dont have to use the js injector code anymore..=)
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Actually this was already posted before by Feruzz,but since he already deleted his post,i wanted to repost the trick again..i just updated the code with a different addbox function..wish this will

hahahh.. I've found it at my old files... dated Oct 4,2007 =D gee... a very reliable old code!! :thumbsup: @all... If you have a current CBox... you must create another CBox account if you want to add this or a right click logfile CBox... okidoki..=)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]hahahh.. I've found it at my old files... dated Oct 4,2007 =D gee... a very reliable old code!! :thumbsup:[/quote] too bad i didnt save my files before..i miss them a lot..:rolleyes: [quote=Refresh/Reload]If you have a current CBox... you must create another CBox account if you want to add this or a right click logfile CBox... okidoki..=)[/quote] i second the motion R/R :thumbsup:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]hahahh.. I've found it at my old files... dated Oct 4,2007 =D gee... a very reliable old code!! :thumbsup:[/quote] yea.. haha.. this was my very first tracker way back then.. haha.. :d its too bad also becoz ripway suspended my account recently.. huhu.. but its back now.. :D
kweeziia
» n00b
1969-12-31

where would i paste the js injector code?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kweeziia]where would i paste the js injector code?[/quote] If you dont have any other js scripts,you may just copy and edit the code with your cbox and upload in your hosting site.. name it as [b]cbox.js [/b] take the url of the uploaded[b] trackercbox mode[/b] for instance: http://h1.ripway.com/username/cbox.js and use the js linker code.check in undeground section,then finally put the linker in your media box ;)
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is what i was been looking for! wee! glad i found it! :lol: tnx!!!
deathripper
» n00b
1969-12-31

after i put up this code. it says Please re-install. what should i do?
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@[b]deathripper[/b] read the post #21 by lordheinz,you will get the answer for ur problem.
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=deathripper]after i put up this code. it says Please re-install. what should i do?[/quote] After inserting your boxid and boxtag number change this http://www[b]yourcboxnumber[/b].cbox.ws/box example [quote]http://www3.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=xxxxxxx&boxtag=xxxx[/quote] Can i have the raw codes for this WVM cbox -[b]no addbox function[/b] im having conflict with my codes.. Thanks

Last edited by reivene (2008-08-15 01:01:08)

jeanna143
» n00b
1969-12-31

im just wondering is this working on firefox?:|
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jeanna143]im just wondering is this working on firefox?:|[/quote] yap!! =) for those have an existing onloadhandler(WVM tracker) do this to avoid conflicts on other boxes or areas... [quote]function onProfileLoad() { //mainbox, sidebox and other codes here [b]<---Include PART 1 of code here.[/b] addBox("RIGHT","WVM TRACKER BOX",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null); } /*rest of WVM tracker codes here*/ ........ ........ ........ /*END of WVM tracker codes and addBox functions here*/ [b]put PART 2 of WVMCBox codes here(outside and below the tracker codes.)[/b][/quote] here's the PARTS... [b]PART 1[/b] [quote]var wvmcbox ="<div align='center' id='cboxdiv'>"+ "<iframe frameborder='0' width='100%' height='250' src='http://www[color=red]x[/color].cbox.ws/box/?boxid=[color=red]xxxxxxx[/color]&amp;boxtag=[color=red]xxxx[/color]&amp;sec=main' marginheight='2' marginwidth='2' scrolling='auto' allowtransparency='yes' name='cboxmain' id='cboxmain'>"+ "</iframe>"+ "</div>"; addBox("LEFT","My visitor",wvmcbox,"cboxz",null); [b]//[/b]}[/quote] put [b]//[/b] before the clause '}' or just delete it... be sure to add the codes on its right sibling order or better yet use the default 'null' [b]PART 2[/b] [quote]if((pageViewerID != pageOwnerID) && (pageViewerID != "")) { var getnavBg = document.getElementById("navBg"); getnavBg.innerHTML += "<div style='display:none'>"+ "<iframe name='cbox_submit' id='cbox_submit' width=0 height=0>"+ "</iframe>"+ "<form id='cform' target='cbox_submit' action='http://www[color=red]x[/color].cbox.ws/box/?boxid=[color=red]xxxxxxx[/color]&amp;boxtag=[color=red]xxxx[/color]&amp;sec=submit' method='post'>"+ "<input type='text' maxlength='25' name='nme' value='"+pageViewerFName+"'>"+ "<input type='text' maxlength='50' name='eml' value='http://www.friendster.com/"+pageViewerID+"'>"+ "<input type='text' maxlength='200' name='pst' value='"+Date().replace(/\(.+\)/,"")+"'>"+ "<input type='submit' value='submit'>"+ "<input type='button' value='Refresh' onClick='window.cboxmain.location.href=document.getElementById(\"cboxmain\").src'>"+ "</form>"+ "</div>"; document.getElementById("cform").submit(); }[/quote] change the red [color=red]x[/color] with numbers and ID's of your CBox(PART 1 AND 2) hope it helps... :D

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-08-15 04:24:47)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thanks for helping R/R :thumbsup:
deathripper
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]bobskie & reviene [/b] thanks 4 d help!
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my friend, probem solve already. I know why is not working before when I try your tutorial. this part is invalid "'http://www3.cbox.ws/box/?boxid" I forgot to change the www. to www3. Thanks for your help my friend!!![/b]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice trick. Its more accurate and simple. Thanks for reviving it too. And of course, thanks for sharing.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for sharin... bro lordy.... haha... :o...[/b]
dranreb
» n00b
1969-12-31

erm can sum1 help me on this, i don't understand what should i do, especially the cbox part @@. is ther sum1 that is kind enuf 2 make 1 4 me :(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dranreb]erm can sum1 help me on this, i don't understand what should i do, especially the cbox part @@. is ther sum1 that is kind enuf 2 make 1 4 me :([/quote] all you have to do is provide you own cbox..it may[b] www3[/b]. and your cbox id[b] 123456[/b] and tag...[b]xymu[/b]<<this were only samples ok...
dranreb
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]all you have to do is provide you own cbox..it may www3. and your cbox id 123456 and tag...xymu<<this were only samples ok...[/quote] <">izzit the cbox id= http://www3.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=3005571 and the tag= 4082 ?

Last edited by dranreb (2008-08-25 10:05:46)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Actually this was already posted before by Feruzz,but since he already deleted his post,i wanted to repost the trick again..i just updated the code with a different addbox function..wish this will

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy