• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]An Eyeful a Day keeps the doctor away[/b] Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at

Pages: 12344

[b]An Eyeful a Day keeps the doctor away[/b] Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]An Eyeful a Day keeps the doctor away[/b] Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at

[b]An Eyeful a Day keeps the doctor away[/b] Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at women's breasts is as healthy as half-an-hour in the gym. A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful. [b]Dr. Karen Weatherby[/b] who carried out the German study, wrote in the [b]New Englad Journal of Medicine[/b]: "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics workout. "Sexual excitement gets the heart punping and improves blood circulation. "There is no question that gazing at breasts makes men healthier". "Our Study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half". "We believe that by doing so consistenly, the average man can extend his life four to five years". :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/kates_pretty_kitty/article.jpg[/img] Feast On UR Eyes: [img]http://www.smilespedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/healthy.jpg[/img]

Last edited by xelcris (2009-03-10 11:29:03)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]An Eyeful a Day keeps the doctor away[/b] Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at

[img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/thinking.gif[/img] If this is true, this is one of the strangest "studies" I've ever read.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]An Eyeful a Day keeps the doctor away[/b] Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at

:lol::D if this is true, men will have a reason to look at women's breasts. :wallbash:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For real? :lol: Oh men, no wonder i am not that healthy. Maybe next time..
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]I don't think i can agree to this. Regardless of how many times a guy looks at a nice set of breasts, if he doesn't have a healthy lifestyle, hell, he can forget about the health benefits of it. And besides, won't it be better to exercise and get more than just a healthy cardiovascular system, like.. a sixpack or a lean body or whatnot..? :disgust:[/align]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]If this is true, this is one of the strangest "studies" I've ever read.[/quote] i dont if its true... but in my experience... it is true for me... everytym im staring boobs of a gurl... i feel happy.. it gives me energey like an exstacy... heheh... oh well, try it first... and tell me if it works for u too heheh... ok? :lol::thumbsup: tnx 4 ur comment...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ can you cite the source where you found that?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well if that's true.,im wondering what will girls like us need to stare at to live a healthy life?[/b]xD
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

if its true? ehehehe
maling_boys
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ya thats true[img]http://theftalk.com/img/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=maling_boys]ya thats true[/quote] i don't know.im skeptic about it., :/ as what ate meng said,cite your source. In that way, we might believe you.,xD
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ^ can you cite the source where you found that?[/quote] hmm... :| i forgot the source heheh... sorry.. i was just browsing the net... unexpectedly i saw it.. as to my curiosity.. i read it... and i like it... so i copy it to share it to you all guys... :lol: :thumbsup: sorry...
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]well if that's true.,im wondering what will girls like us need to stare at to live a healthy life?xD[/quote] aheheh... i dont know... maybe ill to search about dat too in the future heheh... great idea... hmmm... i think they like staring at our ..... heheh.... joke only... tnx 4 the comments... im sorrry... =) ill try to find that source again heheh... plz be patience.... hmmm... walang masama qng itry dba (there's nothing wrong doing it) =) :thumbsup: if u r caught by a girl... just say to her.. [b]its for my health[/b] :eh: :thumbsup:

Last edited by xelcris (2008-08-16 09:16:16)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful.[/quote] i seriously thought looking at women's breast makes guys have tachycardia... that's contrary on having slow pulse rate don't yah think?
mehmeh0000
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o but many men are accused of act of lasciviousness :P you forgot to put that a girls can slap a guy when they you staring at her boobs..^^..
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mehmeh0000]but many men are accused of act of lasciviousness :P you forgot to put that a girls can slap a guy when they you staring at her boobs..^^..[/quote] yup.. heheheh.. you get slap if u r caught heheh... use the art of spying ^^... i do dat sumtyms heheheh... [quote=gengskie]xelcris wrote: lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful. i seriously thought looking at women's breast makes guys have tachycardia... that's contrary on having slow pulse rate don't yah think?[/quote] ull know it if ur a guy lyk me... gurl have difrnt perception in everythng ^^ we are calm.. uhmm.. but i really dont knw.. u better talk to the person involved in this experiment.
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes it makes me REAl HEalthy=)
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xxxNotAboutYouxxx]Yes it makes me REAl HEalthy=)[/quote] wow heheh... nyc1 dude...in what way they make u healthy?? ^^ =) :thumbsup:kip safe! :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

whether it's true or not, its up to the opinions of the males. you will either be stared back at, slapped at, called security on or get phone numbers from, haha. this is by far the silliest thing i have ever read this year! =):thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]whether it's true or not, its up to the opinions of the males. you will either be stared back at, slapped at, called security on or get phone numbers from, haha. this is by far the silliest thing i have ever read this year! =):thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:[/quote] tnx 4 that reply ^^ hmm ur right heheh.. it dependon u guys.. whether u believe it or not... try it, do it or not... but just be careful huh? :lol: :thumbsup: :lol: :thumbsup: :lol: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]An Eyeful a Day keeps the doctor away[/b] Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:18

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy