• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]An Eyeful a Day keeps the doctor away[/b] Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at

Pages: 1234

[b]An Eyeful a Day keeps the doctor away[/b] Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]An Eyeful a Day keeps the doctor away[/b] Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at

[quote=njblxii]xelcris wrote: :lol: .. i think its the guys face =D :lol: :thumbsup: Guys face? UNFAIR! Ur abusing woman! :evil: PERVERT people do that! :disgust:[/quote] ei im just joking... dont get angry at me... :lol: i dont know whats for the girls heheh... ;) hmm.. i think its the body of a guy.. =) :thumbsup: [quote=xtremebytes9]wohh... strange..... but ... gonna try this... hehehehe :drool:[/quote] :lol: do dat dude.. =) :thumbsup: ull easily become healthy in dat way =) :thumbsup: hurray for the guys :lol: godbless :idea:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]An Eyeful a Day keeps the doctor away[/b] Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at

its all fun and games until someone gets slapped in the face for being a perve. :lol: and again, really amusing to still read!
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]its all fun and games until someone gets slapped in the face for being a perve. :lol: and again, really amusing to still read![/quote] ahehe.. ur ryt :lol: but ei.. i think some gurls now liked to be watch by guys.. dey feel dat evrytym deyr being watch.. deyr sexy and hot :wallbash: ahehe.. thanks :lol: :thumbsup: im not a pervert though.. :lol: :thumbsup: trust me.. im wholesome =)
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

who will think that its good for guys health.... :lol: uhmmm...
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=chezyka02]who will think that its good for guys health.... :lol: uhmmm...[/quote] of course.. men! :lol: wt do u think? :wallbash:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well i cant belive and i will never
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]well i cant belive and i will never[/quote] aheheh.. ok2x.. godbless.. :lol: thats ur opinion... and i appreciate it... :thumbsup:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It depends on a men ,cause you know what is right and wrong. :lol::lol::lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:lol: boys will ALWAYS be boys. you can't change them. :lol:
calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

that article was utter crap, like the invention of "diet" water
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]It depends on a men ,cause you know what is right and wrong. :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] aheheh.. ur ryt.. and we know its wrong... but hmm.. its 4 our health :lol: :lol: :lol: [quote=jmaex3]:lol: boys will ALWAYS be boys. you can't change them. :lol:[/quote] hehe.. tnx.. but not all boys have the same attitude about dat... :P [quote=calistrtballr]that article was utter crap, like the invention of "diet" water[/quote] oh it's crap? den why did you read this> :lol: :thumbsdown:
partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

curious ka nga pati kami dinamay mo...whahahah nice try thought, i never think of this idea....weeeeee but its kinda malicious and its applicable here in the phil.... from the column i read its from GERMANY.... what is true in GERMANY might not true in other country.... just a thought....
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=partjher]curious ka nga pati kami dinamay mo...whahahah nice try thought, i never think of this idea....weeeeee but its kinda malicious and its applicable here in the phil.... from the column i read its from GERMANY.... what is true in GERMANY might not true in other country.... just a thought....[/quote] Oops! Speak in English.. this is an international thread :lol: :thumbsup: oh, by the way.. tnx for ur opinion heheh... hmm.. ur ryt.. in germany, people are too liberated... in the phil, not so.. heheh.. some are living in the past.. they are stuck their.. don know why heheh... me.. im moving with the present.. ;)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

maybe i know the explanation for this one, when men stared woman's breast his heart will rush on pumps more blood because of excitement thats y maybe its good for the heart. haha, i know the answer, y i am healthy ahahaah joke :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

really?! thanks for the info . .. fumoffu...
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waw . [quote=xelcris]if u r caught by a girl... just say to her.. its for my health :eh: :thumbsup:[/quote] nice [i]palusot .[/i]~> idk wats d english term . hihi .
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat's strange. :o [/b]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]maybe i know the explanation for this one, when men stared woman's breast his heart will rush on pumps more blood because of excitement thats y maybe its good for the heart. haha, i know the answer, y i am healthy ahahaah joke :D[/quote] ahehehe.. uve got the point bro!!! ur a genius!! :D :thumbsup: [quote=secrec]really?! thanks for the info . .. fumoffu...[/quote] aheheh.. tnx bro... [quote=ximxim]waw . xelcris wrote: if u r caught by a girl... just say to her.. its for my health :eh: :thumbsup: nice palusot .~> idk wats d english term . hihi .[/quote] aheheh... i jsut dont want to be hurt by someone.. :D even though ur a girl.. u shud try it too.. watch it on a mirror.. heheh.. joke... :D [quote=chipster489]Dat's strange. :o[/quote] its not strange... its just the facts.. :D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ all the girls - will you make us healthy? haha.. i'm just kidding.. anyway, have a nice day... :lol: i hope this is true..
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]OMG. this article is still on here? bahahaha, its not clinically true guys! but its entertaining to read :eh: about .[/quote] yeah... it really is entertaining :o [quote=flint_hydz]@ all the girls - will you make us healthy? haha..[/quote] yeah... It is their duty to make us healthy and strong :lol::lol: peace :Dv kidding :Dv :lol::lol: I don't know if this study is really true... may gonna dig some stuffs at wiki... :penguin:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-04 12:03:39)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]An Eyeful a Day keeps the doctor away[/b] Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy