• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey. i think i would like to post this topic in this section cause the topics here are i think just like this. but if u find it inappropriate pm me. so i want to ask this thing. for girls only.

Pages: 12

hey. i think i would like to post this topic in this section cause the topics here are i think just like this. but if u find it inappropriate pm me. so i want to ask this thing. for girls only.

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey. i think i would like to post this topic in this section cause the topics here are i think just like this. but if u find it inappropriate pm me. so i want to ask this thing. for girls only.

[b][align=center]no...that's not true...!![/align][/b]
leannedoll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hey. i think i would like to post this topic in this section cause the topics here are i think just like this. but if u find it inappropriate pm me. so i want to ask this thing. for girls only.

thats not true..taking a bath when u hav a period is hygenic.to wash out blood and stinky smell of it.lols :lol:
AshvheL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=GLAMUROSA]ofcorse no! its just a ''sabi-sabi'' wen ur not goin 2 take a bath during ur period, ur smells bad. :D[/quote] i agreen with her :D
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.... well, if you don't take a bath with your monthly period, you will smell like suck... :lol: so it's veeerryyy important for that.. :D
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

` hmp no . tatz not true :) but having your period makes you limited :) coz' u can't do anything . u can't be that energetic . haha :) it makes u feel sick =|
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. no. no. its more clean when we take a bath. :D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=hotpink]What a dumb.. Its just an opinion about others![/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahahaha no! - i think there's no scientific explanation for that :D
jaewon19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Question - doesn't that hurt? and and does it go out when you shower? don't have period yet and im so nervous :crybaby:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jaewon19]Question - doesn't that hurt? and and does it go out when you shower? don't have period yet and im so nervous[/quote] Nope. The boys says that that's why we had our periods because we had an injury in our ******. Just like my bf. nyahah. He keeps on telling me that. but it doesn't hurt. When you go shower. Just take a bath when you do daily.
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. it will not make u insane. twas just part of our superstitious belief. :D
DbskyeoShinee
» n00b
1969-12-31

no.. infact, if i have a periood. i wanna take a bath as often as possible.. XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey. i think i would like to post this topic in this section cause the topics here are i think just like this. but if u find it inappropriate pm me. so i want to ask this thing. for girls only.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:01

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy