• ARCHIVES 
  • » the title says it all.. -- it's... [spoiler][b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i]) :crybaby: [b]Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince[/b]--when Dumbledore died:cry: . I thought my eyes fooled me.[/sp

Pages: 12

the title says it all.. -- it's... [spoiler][b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i]) :crybaby: [b]Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince[/b]--when Dumbledore died:cry: . I thought my eyes fooled me.[/sp

black_eLjOy
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the title says it all.. -- it's... [spoiler][b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i]) :crybaby: [b]Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince[/b]--when Dumbledore died:cry: . I thought my eyes fooled me.[/sp

hmm, fow me it's The Notebook.. profound love story, Harry Potter books also made me cry. :)
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: the title says it all.. -- it's... [spoiler][b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i]) :crybaby: [b]Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince[/b]--when Dumbledore died:cry: . I thought my eyes fooled me.[/sp

[color=#cc33ff]Mitch Albom's books usually make me cry. :crybaby:[/color]
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..haven't yet.. but i'm looking for that piece of work.. , weee..
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NEW MOON.:cry: huh. especially p.71 i can't forget it.=(
ivy_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

A lot of books made me cry. I'm such a crybaby when it comes to fiction. I cried while reading New Moon wherein Edward lied saying that he doesn't love Bella anymore just so he can leave her easily. A walk to remember, the guardian, at first sight, dear john -these are the tearjerker books by Nicholas Sparks. =)
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] NEW MOON . . pages 72 - 73 :crybaby: that's when edward had to leave bella :crybaby: [/b][/align][/color]
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:31:16)

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the.Book.of.Matthew,Mark,Luke..and.John about,the.cruxifiction.of.Jesus.Christ..... note: Bible.is.the.highest.literary.piece Comic.is.the.lowest
lightseeker
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmpf.. yes it was a book written by Mitch Albom entitled Tuesdays with Morrie... its one of my favorite books not mentioning he is also one of my favorite writers...
lOlipUnX
» n00b
1969-12-31

familiar wit drums girl and dangerous pie? it it about steven's brother, jeffrey who has cancer and it is up for his steven to cope up with everything.
dodette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

esperanza rising. indead a heart-breaking story about a girl. waaa.:crybaby::crybaby:
edwardcullenisloove
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.its [b] now i lay me down to sleep [/b] by lurlene mcdaniel.. :)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » the title says it all.. -- it's... [spoiler][b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i]) :crybaby: [b]Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince[/b]--when Dumbledore died:cry: . I thought my eyes fooled me.[/sp

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy