• ARCHIVES 
  • » the title says it all.. -- it's... [spoiler][b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i]) :crybaby: [b]Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince[/b]--when Dumbledore died:cry: . I thought my eyes fooled me.[/sp

Pages: 12

the title says it all.. -- it's... [spoiler][b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i]) :crybaby: [b]Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince[/b]--when Dumbledore died:cry: . I thought my eyes fooled me.[/sp

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

the title says it all.. -- it's... [spoiler][b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i]) :crybaby: [b]Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince[/b]--when Dumbledore died:cry: . I thought my eyes fooled me.[/sp

the title says it all.. -- it's... [spoiler][b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i]) :crybaby: [b]Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince[/b]--when Dumbledore died:cry: . I thought my eyes fooled me.[/spoiler] What about you?

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-11-02 23:08:20)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: the title says it all.. -- it's... [spoiler][b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i]) :crybaby: [b]Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince[/b]--when Dumbledore died:cry: . I thought my eyes fooled me.[/sp

Im not really sure!:D But i think theres one! But im not sure whats the title!

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-08-19 08:11:37)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: the title says it all.. -- it's... [spoiler][b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i]) :crybaby: [b]Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince[/b]--when Dumbledore died:cry: . I thought my eyes fooled me.[/sp

^please edit ur post, i think yer spamming. at topic. i still haven't/. im really not struck in reading books..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Harry Potter novels... I am not said when I cried... I cried because my eyes were really tired... :wallbash: :wallbash: Imagine 7 hours reading. :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ LOL, Kuya Ephe. :lol: I cried once while reading a fanfiction called Shattered Minds. :D And I also cried when Ginny and Harry broke up, when Dumbledore died, and when Sirius died. :wallbash:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ahm. is princess diaries a lit. piece?? lolness. =D yup. it made me cry. i think the [b]7th Heaven[/b] book by [i]Meg Cabot[/i] [i super love this author and her books!]. well,one book that really made me cry is [b]Silent Honor[/b] by [i]Danielle Steel[/i]. and 2 pieces here in Ftalk that made me cry too is [i]'My Twin's Best Friend'[/i] by [b]MiNEKOARCH[/b] and [i]'A Love Letter'[/i] [w/c is not yet finished.so stay tuned] by [b]xxBUBBLiExx[/b]. These books and pieces are truly heart-touching and you can learn a lot from it. Recommended by yours truly. =D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]the title says it all.. -- i've only read one book that made me cry XD.. and it's... [spoiler] [b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i])[/spoiler] [i]i actually haven't read the sequels next no new moon,that's why,maybe,i would also cry on eclipse or breaking dawn.XD or maybe morning sun. XD[/i][/quote] ^sori for double posting.new moon is a book by stephanie meyers or something right? new moon is a good book too. but soooo thick. i luv the whole series:new moon,eclipse and i forgot the other one. =3
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

harry potter & the half-blood prince.. the part where dumbledore died :cry:

Last edited by hazel013 (2008-08-19 05:11:24)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

theres one! But i forgot the title! Sori!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]@gaara_gfzz:um,nope but Princess Diaries is a book.:) yeah,it's by Stephenie Meyer.it's not long,actually,Harry Potter is much more thicker than that and i t has smaller fonts XD..have you read it? [/i]

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-11-02 23:11:06)

janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Harry Potter Novels indeed makes me cry too.. i agree with you guys who posted that they cry when serius black and Dumbledore died.. but i was happy when ginny and harry broke up.. [i mean, i dont want harry to be attach with other girls.. hehe, just an opinion]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Harry Potter[quote=janeene]Harry Potter Novels indeed makes me cry too.. i agree with you guys who posted that they cry when serius black and Dumbledore died.. but i was happy when ginny and harry broke up.. [i mean, i dont want harry to be attach with other girls.. hehe, just an opinion][/quote] hehehe! i agree :eh: Harry Potter novels indeed makes me cry too :crybaby:
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Harry Potter and GoF. When Cedric Diggory died
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=njblxii]Harry Potter and GoF. When Cedric Diggory died[/quote] yes. i agree. i love cedric diggory, too. oh, i'm so sad when he died.
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea there's one..Noli Me Tangere of Jose Rizal.. i got carried away by the sad fate of the poor, :cry: specially at Sisa and her sons' chapter.. :cry:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*EDITED!--1st post. I remember now.. I cried when i read the part that Dumbledore died.. I really don't rememeber bcoz that was a long time ago but i think I cried over that :lol:
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh, yeah. i cried when cedric diggory, died.. coz he's so handsome and "sayang".. but i cried more for the book entitled flowers in the attic by v.c andrews...check it out.. its nice
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tuesdays with morrie if u have time kindly read it it may/can change the views of ur life
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=daixee mae]tuesdays with morrie if u have time kindly read it it may/can change the views of ur life[/quote] oh, yeah.. i cried with this story also. love it.. its for teachers..
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the first book that made me cry was macarthur by bob ong. i don't know why . :D "Pasensya na, pare. Ayoko lang talaga nang nahihirapan si Tatay. Tangna, lahat gagawin ko para lang mabuhay sya." :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the title says it all.. -- it's... [spoiler][b]new moon[/b] ([i]3. the end[/i]) :crybaby: [b]Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince[/b]--when Dumbledore died:cry: . I thought my eyes fooled me.[/sp

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy