• ARCHIVES 
  • » I have a suggestion, although I don't know if it's even possible. =| To be able to change/edit our usernames. I have noticed that there are a lot of us who wish to do this without having to start o

Pages: 12

I have a suggestion, although I don't know if it's even possible. =| To be able to change/edit our usernames. I have noticed that there are a lot of us who wish to do this without having to start o

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I have a suggestion, although I don't know if it's even possible. =| To be able to change/edit our usernames. I have noticed that there are a lot of us who wish to do this without having to start o

I agree! Especially when I noticed that everyone is having a hard time calling me with my username.. I was supposed to use "Jamie" as my username but I think its already taken :paranoid: I agree with this kuya Jesse :D But indeed its a hard job for the admin
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I have a suggestion, although I don't know if it's even possible. =| To be able to change/edit our usernames. I have noticed that there are a lot of us who wish to do this without having to start o

Wow. I didn't know that I have someone who corrects my posts. I dont have to correct them actually. I just want to give my opinion and thoughts. -- Wait for admin's decision on this. He is around recently. Not sure if he's still online right now.
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm bro uhm idk if the admin agree with this changing of username.. because I was the 1 who create a topic just like this.. and mods disagree with me and give me many reasons.. so i stop that conversation and accept the fact.. BUT hmmnn.. im with you.. ill support again this changing of username because I want it to be approved by admin so that we can change our usernames right? if admin will not allow this thing.. I totally respect it.. no hard feelings.. thnks for this topic.. respect the decisions of others..
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im not sure if the admin will approve this. but i agree with the suggestion of sir eehjhay & ephe. the [b]price[/b] in the contest will be the good one for this ;) =================== NOTICE: [b]Im not double posting, its a typographical error ;)[/b] ===================

Last edited by dondon (2008-08-20 01:05:16)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Double post:) ---- Topic: I highly agree on this suggestion but I think Mr. Admin will not agree! I pm'ed him on this matter for a couple of months past for some minor changes on my username but untill now no feedback yet so it mean that's it hehehe:)
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF99CC]I myself want to change my user name, but after reading this post I now realize the advantages and dis advantages of this action. I agree with aries it will be confusing for some members who took a while before he/she got herself familiar with the members.. considering there are enormous numbers of members in this group. and also, don't you think it would be a dis advantage for those famous members of the group.. ?It takes quite a long time before one woulld be known,, and i think changing your username is just as same as starting all over again,,, you will find yourself introducing to the members again..[/color]:crybaby:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dis agree coz sir admin will have hard time doing that
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks to all who have replied, whether you agree or disagree with my suggestion. :arrow: I really want to reply further in more detail, but at the moment I don't have time. Maybe a little later. (I'm supposed to be moving today, but I'm taking a short break because of bad weather and as soon as the weather clears up a bit I have to get back to what I was doing).
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weee... a priveledge to change ur username is a great idea... if this will lead to confusion why not mandatory require the member to display his old user name under his/ her quotation area or siggy perhaps... or have some stamped like id that will stay for tym being to make other familiarize to new old u ...lol given a chance to change my username ill change it to potato head nyahahaa :lol: juxxx... :|
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]given a chance to change my username ill change it to potato head nyahahaa[/quote] =D now thats funny :D I do agree 100% that members should be given a chance to change their username and yes it should be an earned reward and just anytime a member wants to change. Good idea also to prevent confusion that swit suggested, I support that also =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-20 22:16:28)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yes, i liek this suggestion. ESP: the part of my username: james_CUTEoo2. Too rude? or too mean? right?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The percentage of agree is higher than disagree. You have a big point ma'am switpotato. [quote]or have some stamped like id that will stay for tym being to make other familiarize to new old u ...lol[/quote] or like A.K.A. blah blah blah:)
shisly_cute
» n00b
1969-12-31

yahh i agree 2 all of ypu guyzzzzzz

Last edited by shisly_cute (2008-08-22 11:17:48)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Too bad you couldn't share a more thoughtful answer. =| [quote=switpotato]if this will lead to confusion why not mandatory require the member to display his old user name under his/ her quotation area or siggy perhaps... or have some stamped like id that will stay for tym being[/quote] I think this could be a good idea. And as I was saying previously, if we make this feature really hard to obtain, then I don't believe there will be too much confusion because I don't think many members are that concerned about their usernames and are not going to "strive" to attain a username change. I would bet that at least 50% of the members here are only here for the linkers. Those members don't care about changing their usernames. Anyway, thanks again for all the feedback, whether positive or negative, I do appreciate it.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:idea: http://theftalk.com/t43580-Friendstertalk-Username-Changes.html I just hope we can familiarize their new usernames immediately :D Good luck

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-31 13:53:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I have a suggestion, although I don't know if it's even possible. =| To be able to change/edit our usernames. I have noticed that there are a lot of us who wish to do this without having to start o

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:00

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy