• ARCHIVES 
  • » I have noticed that it is very "easy" for any member of a certain group to "quit", i.e. by simply pressing the "leave group" button. It looks like that some of the members are just playing around, ho

Pages: 12

I have noticed that it is very "easy" for any member of a certain group to "quit", i.e. by simply pressing the "leave group" button. It looks like that some of the members are just playing around, ho

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I have noticed that it is very "easy" for any member of a certain group to "quit", i.e. by simply pressing the "leave group" button. It looks like that some of the members are just playing around, ho

hooray for scenario b! =D but well , i wish the message will also posted to the board .. so that wll the members will know about it immediately .. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I have noticed that it is very "easy" for any member of a certain group to "quit", i.e. by simply pressing the "leave group" button. It looks like that some of the members are just playing around, ho

I support this. And besides it's really disrespectful to just leave without even telling your groupmates. What's the point of having a group, right? :/
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

That's very true, I used to be a leader in a group & I've noticed a number of disappearance as well as newcomers so it was hard for me to tell which members were gone.. & i believe it's very rude to ditch your fellow groupmates w/out any message whatsoever, regardless with the validity of their reasons... I support both, although i think [b]Scenario B[/b] is much reasonable. goodluck kuya jie.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]We're still waiting for the feature to be implemented..I hope Executor's suggestion pushes through :) :thumbsup:[/b]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

~ ah yeshh i am waiting for this also.. [b] scenario b![/b] :thumbsup: im really hoping for this :wallbash:

Last edited by jheneko (2008-09-25 08:14:00)

maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i support this suggestion especially the scenario B. it is really a problem in a group when there are members who just leave because the members of the group can't tell why a member just leave. it might be that the member is mad at the other member, or any other problems. this suggestion can help to fix the cse why the member will leave.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I hope that this suggestion will push through... =)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^uhm.. yeah.. actually im still waiting admin's reply onto this suggestion.. im in favor in this.. still lwaiting :penguin:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

this is true I wish the admin will grant this..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer scenario [b]b[/b] :D i hope admins would consider teh suggestions :ninja:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I totally agree with your suggestion :thumbsup: I agree too with the scenario B. :eh: hope admin would grant this. :thumbsup:
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think it should be set as a requirement to leave the group and (maybe) it's up to the group leader to accept it. Members can also talk about it in case there is a misunderstanding. :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I have noticed that it is very "easy" for any member of a certain group to "quit", i.e. by simply pressing the "leave group" button. It looks like that some of the members are just playing around, ho

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:00

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy