• ARCHIVES 
  • » ayan para maiba naman ang mga game d2..some effort naman to read the Bible... simple lang ang game na ito the players will give a Bible verse example Genesis 1:1 then the next player will look for th

Pages: 12345..5

ayan para maiba naman ang mga game d2..some effort naman to read the Bible... simple lang ang game na ito the players will give a Bible verse example Genesis 1:1 then the next player will look for th

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ayan para maiba naman ang mga game d2..some effort naman to read the Bible... simple lang ang game na ito the players will give a Bible verse example Genesis 1:1 then the next player will look for th

ayan para maiba naman ang mga game d2..some effort naman to read the Bible... simple lang ang game na ito the players will give a Bible verse example Genesis 1:1 then the next player will look for the verse "In the beginning God created heaven and earth." get it get it? i hope it will work... and i believe we will learn more about the Bible...you just need a Bible take note any Bible version ok? ok game? find out what was written on the Bible in this verse [quote]:arrow: "Joshua 1:9"[/quote]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ayan para maiba naman ang mga game d2..some effort naman to read the Bible... simple lang ang game na ito the players will give a Bible verse example Genesis 1:1 then the next player will look for th

wow ate zzmae.. gandang thread 2.. yeah^^ pagkalat ang salita ng DYOS!! haha.. isa s mga my sense n game.. ^^ @topic: [b]Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."[/b] [i]i know this verse!![/i] nxt?? hmm?? one of my fave verse[b].. john 14:6[/b]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ayan para maiba naman ang mga game d2..some effort naman to read the Bible... simple lang ang game na ito the players will give a Bible verse example Genesis 1:1 then the next player will look for th

[quote=gladz23]nxt?? hmm?? one of my fave verse.. john 14:6[/quote] [b]and Jesus said,"I am the way the truth and the life..no one comes to my Father except through me"[/b] thanks gladz...tama Preach the Word!! next :arrow: [b]"Revelation 2:10"[/b]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]next :arrow: "Revelation 2:10"[/quote] [b] Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.[/b] wow.. nice verse ate zzmae.. hmm?? [b]acts 4:12[/b]..
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]hmm?? acts 4:12..[/quote] [b]Nor is there salvation in any other,for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved..[/b] naks...danda! next :arrow: [b]Ecclesiastes 3:8[/b] para sa mga single out there
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ecclesiastes 3:8 a time to [b]love[/b] and a time to [i]hate[/i], a time for [i]war [/i]and a time for [b]peace[/b]. :arrow: make love not war.. hehe.. wla lahn.. hmm?? nxt.. John 15:13..
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]hmm?? nxt.. John 15:13..[/quote] [b]"Greater love has no one than this,than to lay down one's life for his friends."[/b] Amen. :) the food of spirit :arrow: Matthew 4:4
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]the food of spirit :arrow: Matthew 4:4[/quote] Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. yeah^^.. yan ung verse n lague qng nririnig nung 4th yr aq.. hehe^^ nxt is.. :arrow: [b]psalm 51:10[/b] this should be the prayer of each of us!!
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]nxt is.. :arrow: psalm 51:10 this should be the prayer of each of us!![/quote] [b]"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."[/b] line sa Hosanna yan dba? wee...new revelations nakakatuwa here's next :arrow: the transformer verse [b]"Romans 12:2"[/b]

Last edited by zzamae (2008-08-18 11:15:23)

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]:arrow: the transformer verse "Romans 12:2"[/quote] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. yeah^^ nxt is.. 1 Corinthians11: 1 lab this verse..
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]nxt is.. 1 Corinthians11: 1[/quote] [b]"Imitate me,just as I also imitate Christ."[/b] Amen. for that gladz next: para sa mga nahihirapan :arrow: [b]1corinthians 10:13[/b]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]next: para sa mga nahihirapan :arrow: 1corinthians 10:13[/quote] No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. pra saken b yun??? hehe.. hmm? nxt is... 1 Timothy 4:12 verse 4 the youth..
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]1 Timothy 4:12 verse 4 the youth.[/quote] [b] "Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word,in love in spirit, in faith and in purity." [/b] hehe...akmang-akma ba sis? next: the gift of God :arrow: [b]Romans 6:23[/b]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]next: the gift of God :arrow: Romans 6:23[/quote] For the [i]wages of [u]sin[/u] is death[/i], but the gift of [b]God[/b] is eternal life in [b]Christ Jesus our Lord.[/b] [b]amen[/b] ate zzmae!! hmm.. wla n aqng maisip n verse.. este... mahanap n mgandang verse.. hehe.. hmm... (laht nmn mganda ee).. wahaha geh i2 n lahn.. :arrow: [b]isaiah 41:10[/b] GOD is with us in hard times^^
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]:arrow: isaiah 41:10 GOD is with us in hard times^^[/quote] [b]"Fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God I will strengthen you Yes, I will help you I will uphold you with My righteous right hand"[/b] wow! thank You Lord! ganda naman sis! next the fruits of the Spirit :arrow: [b]Galatians 5:22-23 [/b]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]the fruits of the Spirit :arrow: Galatians 5:22-23[/quote] But the fruit of the Spirit is [b]love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control[/b]. Against such things there is no law. line din yan sa alma mater song sa school q dti hehe.. hmm.. nxt is.. [b]psalm 98:1..[/b] waaa.. ganda n2.. hehe
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]psalm 98:1..[/quote] [b]Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! For He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have gained Him the victory!"[/b] this is a "calling" verse for me...weee... next :arrow: Acts 2:38 obedience is a must!
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

waaaa.. meron din aq nian sa devional notebook q.. hehhe.. [quote=zzamae]:arrow: Acts 2:38 obedience is a must![/quote] Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. hmm..nx is.. [b]james 1:5[/b] pinaghahawakn q pag exam bweheheh...
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]james 1:5[/quote] [b]"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives liberally and without reproach and it will given to him"[/b] wow! i like it! heheh...need ko to kapag may recitation and exam thanks for sharing next next [b]Light of the world :arrow: John 8:12[/b]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]Light of the world :arrow: John 8:12[/quote] When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." yes^^ nice verse^^ hmm.. next is.. psalm 32:8.. verse namen yan sa school qoh dti.. heheh.. last post q n po irr at this very tym.. sleep n po aq ee... until nxt tym po.. hehe.. nyt!!.. sa ibng mgppost ir.. [b]enjoy^^[/b] God bless^^

Last edited by gladz23 (2008-08-18 12:15:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » ayan para maiba naman ang mga game d2..some effort naman to read the Bible... simple lang ang game na ito the players will give a Bible verse example Genesis 1:1 then the next player will look for th

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:41

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy