• ARCHIVES 
  • » ayan para maiba naman ang mga game d2..some effort naman to read the Bible... simple lang ang game na ito the players will give a Bible verse example Genesis 1:1 then the next player will look for th

Pages: 123455

ayan para maiba naman ang mga game d2..some effort naman to read the Bible... simple lang ang game na ito the players will give a Bible verse example Genesis 1:1 then the next player will look for th

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ayan para maiba naman ang mga game d2..some effort naman to read the Bible... simple lang ang game na ito the players will give a Bible verse example Genesis 1:1 then the next player will look for th

[quote=gladz23]psalm 32:8..[/quote] [b]"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go I will guide you with My eye"[/b] wee...naalala ko tuloy yung pinagppray ko sa lrt na "Lord ituro Nio po ung daan papunta ng Youth Center" hehe then aun..nakaabot kami ng midweek service! next [b]Jesus taught us how to pray :arrow: Luke 11:2-4[/b]
rockmiztrezz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ayan para maiba naman ang mga game d2..some effort naman to read the Bible... simple lang ang game na ito the players will give a Bible verse example Genesis 1:1 then the next player will look for th

mmm,,,sori pero wala akong dalang bible ngayon pero meron akong konting idea nyan i think it says "this is how you should pray our father who art in heaven...blah blah...and so on..."sori ha!!tama bah??? by the way im a born again christian just an info...hehhehe
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

wala xang pinapasearch @t Revelation 21:6
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=rockmiztrezz]mmm,,,sori pero wala akong dalang bible ngayon pero meron akong konting idea nyan i think it says "this is how you should pray our father who art in heaven...blah blah...and so on..."sori ha!!tama bah??? by the way im a born again christian just an info...hehhehe[/quote] yap!!your right sis!! welcome to the christian world! heheh [quote=mine123]@t Revelation 21:6[/quote] [b] "And He said to me,"Is is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega. the Beginning and the End. i will give fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirst"[/b] thanks mine123 this is my verse :arrow: [b]Romans 8:28[/b]
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]this is my verse :arrow: Romans 8:28[/quote] [quote][b]"We know that in all things God works for good with those who love him, those whom he has called according to his purpose."[/b][/quote] find this john 619:619 :lol: seriously :arrow: [b]Revelation 22:21[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=john_619619]seriously Revelation 22:21[/quote] [b]The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.Amen.[/b] how about this [b]Hebrews 13:8[/b]
rockmiztrezz
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhh christian world pala to'...well thanks anyway for welcoming!!! but pwede pass muna ako ngaun...hehehe wala namn akong dalang bible next time n lang promise i will bring na when i login back,,thanks sis!!!
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mine123]Hebrews 13:8[/quote] [b]"Jesus is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever"[/b] its our anniversary theme :) how about? [b]2 corinthians 5:17[/b]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]how about? 2 corinthians 5:17[/quote] hre it is.. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! hmm.. nxt is.. jerimiah 29:11.. i miss this game.. waaaa
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]jerimiah 29:11..[/quote] [b] "I know the plans I have for you,declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you,plans to give you hope and future."[/b] my life verse weee.... next: :arrow: [b]Joshua 1:8[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]Joshua 1:8[/quote] This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth;but thou shalt meditate therein day and night,that thou mayest observe to do according to all that as written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. [b]John 13:14[/b]

Last edited by mine123 (2008-08-20 07:54:28)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If then I, the Lord and the Master, have made your feet clean, it is right for you to make one another's feet clean. :arrow: rev 1:12

Last edited by gengskie (2008-08-20 07:57:19)

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]:arrow: rev 1:12[/quote] "then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me and having turned i saw seven golden lampstands" next next: :arrow: [b]Romans 5:8[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]Romans 5:8[/quote] But God commendeth his love toward us,in that,while we are yet sinners,Christ died for us. [b]Psalm 23:2[/b]
rockmiztrezz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mine123]zzamae wrote: Romans 5:8[/quote] [b]"He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. "[/b] [b]matthew 18:8[/b]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=rockmiztrezz]matthew 18:8[/quote] [b]"if your hand or foot cause you to sin,cut it off and cast it from you, it is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed rather than tow hands or to feet to be cast into the everlasting life."[/b] next: [b]Romans 1:9[/b]
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]next: Romans 1:9[/quote] [b]"For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers."[/b] Next :arrow: Proverbs 3:5
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow nice thread.. [b]trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not w/ ur own understanding...[/b] how bout.. psalms 23:1
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deztiny]psalms 23:1[/quote] The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. [quote]Psalm 140:1[/quote]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^^ "Deliver me, O Lord from the evil man: preserve me from violent man;" meron na ba to?? [quote]John 3:16[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ayan para maiba naman ang mga game d2..some effort naman to read the Bible... simple lang ang game na ito the players will give a Bible verse example Genesis 1:1 then the next player will look for th

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:38

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy