• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]@mods- you can close this if its nonsense and if already posted by other members [color=hotpink] im teaching you how to make a sunburst effect! it works on all photoshop versions! 1. open ur phot

Pages: 12

[b]@mods- you can close this if its nonsense and if already posted by other members [color=hotpink] im teaching you how to make a sunburst effect! it works on all photoshop versions! 1. open ur phot

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]@mods- you can close this if its nonsense and if already posted by other members [color=hotpink] im teaching you how to make a sunburst effect! it works on all photoshop versions! 1. open ur phot

[b]@mods- you can close this if its nonsense and if already posted by other members [color=hotpink] im teaching you how to make a sunburst effect! it works on all photoshop versions! 1. open ur photoshop then press CTRL+N and any size will do! and i choose mine ([i]350x140) 2.click the gradient tool and edit the gradient peeker and choose foreground color and follow this. [img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48/triciapink29/Friendstertalk/untitled.jpg[/img] draw a straight line like that ^ 3.go to menu bar> filter>distort>wave and follow this: [img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48/triciapink29/Friendstertalk/wave.jpg[/img] 4.go to menu bar>filter>distort>polar coordinates then follow this: [img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48/triciapink29/Friendstertalk/untitled-1.jpg[/img] And DONE! u can add designs and text! i made this tutorial ok. sis anne teach me and i want to share it my outcome [img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48/triciapink29/Friendstertalk/sunburst.jpg[/img] credits anne me photobucket adobe photoshop[/color][/b]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-15 12:41:47)

ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]@mods- you can close this if its nonsense and if already posted by other members [color=hotpink] im teaching you how to make a sunburst effect! it works on all photoshop versions! 1. open ur phot

[align=center][b]Weeeeeeeeeeee!.. Nice TUTORIAL [i]try this later! :thumbsup:[/i][/b][/align]

Last edited by ashedkawaii (2008-08-20 01:40:14)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]@mods- you can close this if its nonsense and if already posted by other members [color=hotpink] im teaching you how to make a sunburst effect! it works on all photoshop versions! 1. open ur phot

thanks for the comment
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow! sis luv this turoial! I never knew this one! thanks 4 sharing! ~+repu 4 yah!~
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharring,siz.. what is the photoshop version?? im using cs2..
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice tut my friend! i try it, and its cool! -xoxo, Alyssa!
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@pinkyo- thank you for repu+ @eleegirl-im using adobe photoshop cs3 and my tutorial it works on all version @mskaiwaii-thank you sis! /W\
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx..., keep it up.., keep sharing..,:D:D
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks sis. btw- dont flood the graphics section. and same message
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok sis.., so sorry.., I didn't mean it.., juz a coincidence,..,:(
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sis my outcome! luv this tut sis! [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/6fxoy8.gif[/img] hehe pink and black :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh, teh sunburst/sunrise effect. Sugoii Sugoii~ :3
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wii nice tut. sis kip it up!! tnx for sharing!!
yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is what i need...tnx for sharing..sorry i can't give a +repu cuz I'm just a newbie..

Last edited by yalimae (2008-08-20 06:39:23)

kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weeeeeee. nice tut <3 lolengs :wow: i've tried this, and here is my outcome :redface: [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/nl98w2.jpg[/img] sorry if its fugly and simple lol :lol: at least i've tried <33 hihi :redface:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice tutorial. =) Another way of using rising sun brushes. :D Moar Tutorial
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Nice Tut. I Like Teh Outcome. Thanks For Sharing Sisz. Gonna Try This Later On.♥
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for the comments very much thank you to all of you. good outcomes
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thankyuu ^ hihi :wow: keep doin more tuts <3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]@mods- you can close this if its nonsense and if already posted by other members [color=hotpink] im teaching you how to make a sunburst effect! it works on all photoshop versions! 1. open ur phot

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:07

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy