• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]@mods- you can close this if its nonsense and if already posted by other members [color=hotpink] im teaching you how to make a sunburst effect! it works on all photoshop versions! 1. open ur phot

Pages: 12

[b]@mods- you can close this if its nonsense and if already posted by other members [color=hotpink] im teaching you how to make a sunburst effect! it works on all photoshop versions! 1. open ur phot

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]@mods- you can close this if its nonsense and if already posted by other members [color=hotpink] im teaching you how to make a sunburst effect! it works on all photoshop versions! 1. open ur phot

ok i will. if i have time. thank you sis ^______^
killer_zelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]@mods- you can close this if its nonsense and if already posted by other members [color=hotpink] im teaching you how to make a sunburst effect! it works on all photoshop versions! 1. open ur phot

wow! soo cool..thanks for sharing..:D:D
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hihi ^_____^ your welcome
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial sis..keep it up..love this..
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh..ok siz.. i made one here: [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm259/EleeGirl_2008/rippoe.gif[/img] btw,read the message and dis: [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm259/EleeGirl_2008/well.gif[/img]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-08-21 05:46:06)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

good eleena and more comments~
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice tutorial sizz.. tnx for sharing..
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow.. i tried it.. this is teh outcome [spoiler][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2dmczd0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] ^ xori if it's ugly.. testing//
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh,so that's how to make those sunburst brushes..:) +repu for you... [i]but it's definitely much easier to just download it from sites.XD(esp. if you're lazy.)[/i]
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice Tutorial.! Keep up the good work! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]@mods- you can close this if its nonsense and if already posted by other members [color=hotpink] im teaching you how to make a sunburst effect! it works on all photoshop versions! 1. open ur phot

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy