• ARCHIVES 
  • » find out what classification of school species you are!! [with the help of bob ong's book, [b]ABNKKBSNPLAKo!!][/b] [color=red]clowns[/color] --> official clown of the class... the one who eventually

Pages: 12

find out what classification of school species you are!! [with the help of bob ong's book, [b]ABNKKBSNPLAKo!!][/b] [color=red]clowns[/color] --> official clown of the class... the one who eventually

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: find out what classification of school species you are!! [with the help of bob ong's book, [b]ABNKKBSNPLAKo!!][/b] [color=red]clowns[/color] --> official clown of the class... the one who eventually

geeks.......... and spice girls yeah guys and gurlzzz... believe it or not I'm the school's Einstein.. that's what they call me.. always kac me 1st honor and spice gurlz.. who would know.. i'm always with the popular crowd.. everyone knows me in my schgool haha its so nice to be a genious and a popular person :D
alliah_jaira
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: find out what classification of school species you are!! [with the help of bob ong's book, [b]ABNKKBSNPLAKo!!][/b] [color=red]clowns[/color] --> official clown of the class... the one who eventually

..... -----Ahmm----- c0mmoners!!.. hurr hurr!!!!
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

commoners and ahh geeks :lol::lol::lol:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm into geek and spice girls! :D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I noticed that most of us are commoners!:lol: Anyways Im Commoners also!!! :lol: :D :eh: :P
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

commoners me...
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

commoners:cool:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

commoners :D:thumbsup:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=vkg19error]Spice Girls --> the popular crowd of the GIRLS... hair brush, face powder, cologne, and song hits.. it's all there in their bags!![/quote] that describes me swell. haha.
ri-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]commoners and spice girls [[comb && powders]][/b][/align]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

commoner! it really fits me...hehehe
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Spice Girls^&^Celebrities p.s ROC HD. having a cheerleader Audition -We'll Choose the best upcoming cheerleaders- !! << Just wanna share haha
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm a geek and commoner. :) [/b]
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

commoners xD i see my self in that c:
miss17stigmatized
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=vkg19error;#1533313;1219293488]Celebrities -->it's all about them... when it comes to the [b]school government[/b], performing arts and the like!! They always have the attention!! >_< Commoners --> the [b]average type[/b] of students... they're not that smart, sporty or sossy..they're the perfect combination of all...[/quote] i'm the student government president, so i'd go to the celebrity type. at the same time, i don't really think i'm super popular, so i consider myself as a commoner too, at least when i'm not working.
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Commoners[/b] and sometimes [b]Celebrities[/b] :wave:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][u]Celebrity[/u] of being [u]Geek[/u] :)[/b]

Last edited by triciapink29 (2010-04-06 08:32:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » find out what classification of school species you are!! [with the help of bob ong's book, [b]ABNKKBSNPLAKo!!][/b] [color=red]clowns[/color] --> official clown of the class... the one who eventually

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:17

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy