• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]mods feel free to move,edit,delete,or lock this[/quote] [b]the title tells it all..[/b] What/Who makes you laugh? Me: MY Father My words.. My crush. MYSELF :lol:

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

[quote]mods feel free to move,edit,delete,or lock this[/quote] [b]the title tells it all..[/b] What/Who makes you laugh? Me: MY Father My words.. My crush. MYSELF :lol:

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]mods feel free to move,edit,delete,or lock this[/quote] [b]the title tells it all..[/b] What/Who makes you laugh? Me: MY Father My words.. My crush. MYSELF :lol:

..mah classmates! and some admirers..haha..
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]mods feel free to move,edit,delete,or lock this[/quote] [b]the title tells it all..[/b] What/Who makes you laugh? Me: MY Father My words.. My crush. MYSELF :lol:

WHO: My family, My friends, My crush, Haters, Myself WHAT: memories, jokes (even if its korni), comedy movies
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my friends.. my past experiences.. embarrrassing moments.. anime!!
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]What? Stored memories. Who? Many pipol.. :D[/color][/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D uHhmM My cousins My parents My crushes.. My friends.. haaha :lol:
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simple things make me laugh ahha!! i'm a jolly person.. woot-woot +jollibee????+ but most of the time i'm the clown of the group hehehehe they want to put me in their pockets :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: most people can put a smile on my face just say i'm pretty hahhaha!! i'll laugh immediately!!
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My cousins, my friends, My parents, my bro...And also myself :lol::lol::lol:
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My Best Friends, My mom, my crush. (:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]funny pics & a joke[/b][/color]:lol::lol::lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my dad, my friends and my and jokes =)
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My parents , Friends && [b]Funny[/b] Jokes! [i]*Not corny![/i] :eh:
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i laugh and smile easily... even if it's a corny joke... sometimes even if i'm not happy, i used to smile to hide the sadness and pain especially when i'm with my friends... i don't want them to see me sad. :cool:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my mom, my friends, my cousins, funny things. and the weird thing i keep on doing :lol:
gelz23
» n00b
1969-12-31

SEATMATE :lol: And friends.

Last edited by gelz23 (2009-07-25 14:32:00)

jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

as of now, my friend makes me laugh because of her text... :D
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my friends myself cartoon *onepiece*
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]My friends.. My Suitors.. and my love ones..[/b]
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

makes me life is my friend my txtmate and my family of course
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my coursemates... (JIIEE) =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my honey and my pamangkin.,wakakak[/b]:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]mods feel free to move,edit,delete,or lock this[/quote] [b]the title tells it all..[/b] What/Who makes you laugh? Me: MY Father My words.. My crush. MYSELF :lol:

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:25

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy