• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]mods feel free to move,edit,delete,or lock this[/quote] [b]the title tells it all..[/b] What/Who makes you laugh? Me: MY Father My words.. My crush. MYSELF :lol:

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

[quote]mods feel free to move,edit,delete,or lock this[/quote] [b]the title tells it all..[/b] What/Who makes you laugh? Me: MY Father My words.. My crush. MYSELF :lol:

-retired-
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]mods feel free to move,edit,delete,or lock this[/quote] [b]the title tells it all..[/b] What/Who makes you laugh? Me: MY Father My words.. My crush. MYSELF :lol:

[b]Kharen[/b] a close friend of mine.. and obviously a movie comedy. HAHA.=)

Last edited by -retired- (2008-11-14 21:57:05)

0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]mods feel free to move,edit,delete,or lock this[/quote] [b]the title tells it all..[/b] What/Who makes you laugh? Me: MY Father My words.. My crush. MYSELF :lol:

my bestfriends,,,, & mr.bean...:D
mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hanz my bro [ana] my special someone myself..
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What and Who makes me laugh? ü who: - my friends who cracked jokes. - those people who is said to be corny, but i can say that they are fun i and i laugh hard with them. - people who do crazy things. [ like me ] what: - my two tedii bears. - books. - my ballpen. :D nyaa~
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My [b] Family[/b] and my[b] boify~!![/b] huhu~~ They Oweys Shares Probs N stories~!!
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]My Family.[/b] [b]My friends.[/b] [b]My Classmates.[/b] [b]Anime episodes.[/b] [i]MYSELF.[/i]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my friends.. my bf....... my funny pics.. way too many more!!
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my silly friends and family... :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My best buddies and frends makes me laugh. =D [/b]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]funny jokes.. my family, bestfriends, my love..[/b]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]myself, just by luking at d mirror, and seeing myself in it, it makes me laugh!![/b] :) :thumbsdown:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]MYSELF![/b] :lol::lol::lol: everytime i look into mirror..i was like..roflmao!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ so were d same!! =D
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The things that happen unexpectedly and tends to be funny. I think I'll burst out laughing with that.
mAu yABs u
» n00b
1969-12-31

wEeee!! [i]pErsons tHat mAkes me laugh??[/i] [u]iLyn[/u] - my siSter aNd my [b]bEstbUd[/b]..=) [u]odin[/u] - a sUitor, a fRiend, and my [b]love[/b]..aww!!:rolleyes: [u]aNjo[/u] - a vERy cLose fRiend..:D [u]jErRy[/u] - sUper cLose fRiend..:D [u]jErRy[/u] - a sUitOr and a cLose fRiend..:rolleyes: [u]kEnNeth[/u] - a fRiend aNd my bEbi..:P aNd pRobably [u]u[/u] aLso...:eh: :PLOLOLOLOLOL!!!:P

Last edited by mAu yABs u (2008-11-29 08:15:24)

iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya.buck.. ..he.just.made.my.day..
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the movie [b]300[/b] it's my favorite and im happy to watch it again.. :D ---[b]UPDATED![/b]--- [b]sis xxBUBBLiExx[/b] really makes me laugh and smile today.. :D

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2008-11-29 10:00:57)

N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my brother and my best friend!!! :D
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

all of them but most of the time are my bestfriends and sometimes teachers..haha
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Funny jokes as wel. :lol: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]mods feel free to move,edit,delete,or lock this[/quote] [b]the title tells it all..[/b] What/Who makes you laugh? Me: MY Father My words.. My crush. MYSELF :lol:

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:05

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy