• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

[quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

[b]no. cats??[/b]
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

no... poodles??
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]no. hamster?[/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nahh,, but i wish i had one... a shark... ??
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hhahaa i think? fish like nemo?
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. dolphins??
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope dog?
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes... worms??
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]eiw. no way. haha. but i have one in our garden. haha. umm..a :penguin: ??[/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah... ahhaha uhmmmm.. a frog,,, a bullfrog.. hakhak
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. maybe horse??
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how i wish i'll have a horse and i'll name it cheuw. joke! uhhm.. v mosquito?
darlene0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope... puppy?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noo cat?
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes.. a baby
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. i have my baby cat! lolz. ^_^ let's see. a starfish?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. frog..?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope monkeysz? :eh:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah,,, heheh uhmmm.. a rat?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yuck.. nope!! bunny??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:24

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy