• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

[quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

exepect
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

strawberry-love
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

ui.. gaiaonliner ka rin pala :D anyway.. back on topic.. No.. but its 50% true.. the cta we have here isnt mine :D v Dog :D
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

yes... i have 3 cats... v dog???
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. i dun have 1. hehe. i h8 dogs. argh. nyahaha. v bird? :lol:
hiatus
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope I have 3 dogs heheh v cat?
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... i dont have cat.. only a dog, a st. bernard! v tiger... =D =D =D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

How I wish I have a TIGER! :/ v Dog?
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah i have 2 dogs... :D v love birds???
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... but maybe Love chicken... hahhaha ---------------------------------------------- :penguin: chuwawa?
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nope.. :D hmmm.. fish? :ninja: [/b]
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sadly it died.... :crybaby: carabao? hehe :lol:
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It died bcoz I left it in the rain.............. :cloud: =D Orangutan??
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: if I have a zoo..lol ========== :arrow: v elephant? :lol: :lol:
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha.. lol! :lol: nooooooooope . xD V dolphin :D
dudung
» n00b
1969-12-31

huh?? i hate pets human pet??
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Human pet Dont exist.. Snake??
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Reur]Human pet Dont exist.. Snake??[/quote] wew.. :D :D Maybe parrot or fish?? :eh: :rolleyes:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We don't have parrot and fish. Godzilla?!
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]We don't have parrot and fish. Godzilla?![/quote] wew.. :D :D Nyahahahahahahahahaaa... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How scared it is dude.. :o =D =D Are sure if your pet is Godzilla?? :eh:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes it's a pet look at her, she's so cute right?! :P [img]http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8863/cutepetaq3.jpg[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:43

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy