• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

[quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

nope no pet?
mikketefo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

= pokemon
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. hehe. hippopotamus?? << my spelling right??
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope..just 2 cute dogs.. uhm,....cat?
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope :] bird?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope. hamster??
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... gorilla?
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope -- cat?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

maybe.. hihi.. mmm.... monster??
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe in my dreams...LOL..just kidding... tarsier?
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha no cats??
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yap.. i have !! V pig??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha..nope. hamster??
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i wish i have one.. :D [b]a kangaroo?[/b]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope..but i wish i do.. :) uhm cat?
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope., its a dog.. hhehehehe .. uhmm.. rat? hahaha :P
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nevahh!! bird>?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]yes. i have a bird one.. but it died.. :( --------------------------------------------------------------- Dog?[/b][/color]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. . . =| next. . . goldfish ?
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope your pet is a ostrich?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:18

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy