• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

[quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

Sorry wrong answer -- Lovebirds?
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

[b]no.. puppies?! hmm..[/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no..wrong turttle??
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eeekkkk!!!! :penguin: < thats my pet....:D:D:D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

penguin..lolz :lol:
heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]n(".)..[/b] hamster??
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i love to have one but sori that wasn't my pet. hmmn, a dog?
ditH_rangErs
» n00b
1969-12-31

wrong.. a fish?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. erm.. a cat?
ditH_rangErs
» n00b
1969-12-31

no! bird?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope chick??
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no lolzz.. a tiger??
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lolz.. it might eat me! :crybaby: pig? =D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope..hahaha a snake?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wahh~~ i want to have one.. hehe :D an elephant..??
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waDDee???? i've elephant in my house?? i'm not crazy.... but, its okay! juSt guess! yaPZ... next [b]ant...[/b] ahahaha.. i think every home will have it..
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=D yah ryt! :arrow: mosquitos...for sure... :lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope :P a shark ? :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope... dogs?? ;)
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. [b]lizard?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:59

[ 9 queries - 0.496 second ]
Privacy Policy