• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

[quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

nester800
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

a giant kuto
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

c'mon, be serious :lol:. i dont have godzilla :lol: turtle ?? :eh:
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope, I don't have any pets...... [b]V[/b]---Iguana? or some kind of lizard?

Last edited by mrhiphop79 (2007-10-08 22:57:11)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm... no?? hahas.. just have a hamster and dog. V frogs???? =D
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eewww!! i hate frogs.... :o mmhh..i have two lovely rabbits... :) kittens?
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no i dont have a pet but my sis got a grey rabbit horse?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hope yes.. but i dont have horse... hahas.. cutie lil kitty?
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup... there were 2 of them actually... just came out of nowhere.. :D ============ rabbits?
shnuppa_mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

no... turtle?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no,but i luv turtle. monkey? :lol:
shnuppa_mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

no lions?...hihi :wallbash:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. hehe.. sheep?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hihihi.. sheep so cutie! :wow: how bout penguin? :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
shnuppa_mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

nop... love bird?
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no snakes?
shnuppa_mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

no... fish?
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes.. birds?
shnuppa_mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

no... rabbit?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

was have.. but nope. hamster?
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope but i love hamsterS.. snakes?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:11

[ 9 queries - 0.676 second ]
Privacy Policy