• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

[quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

nope. i hate snakes. cats?
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

nope dogs?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup. i have 9.. hehehe. rat?
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

close, but not that close spiders?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hihihi.. yes sometimes. :lol: ant?
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes, :lol: how di you know? dinosaurs?
shnuppa_mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

nop...hihi dolphin?
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope cat?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. was have. mm... crocodille?? =D
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. . . hha :lol: turtle ?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/aileenbasco_2006/t26112004_m.gif[/img] [b][color=#ff9999]well, i'm a Dog Lover.. So, my pets are all dogs.. 5 years ago, i have a pet lovebirds.. sadly it died.. my 2nd dog pet, it died too. because it ate a frog that has poison.. her 2nd birthday was supposed to be on january 10.. huhu.. :crybaby: [/b][/color] [img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/aileenbasco_2006/481848juk041nqkk.gif[/img][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sad too.. but whats next???? ok.. whatever la. next.. kitty?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. . . :D next. . . cow ?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes yes yes!! luv cow... i have many cow doll. haha. next.. dog?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. . . ;) next. . . rabbit ? :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

was have.. hihi. mm... cat?
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we dont have cats in here, but we do have rats :lol: camel?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope. hahaha.. mm... snakes?
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope cats?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm.. yes, but no. hehe... monkey?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Just guess the pet of the next person to post! and just say [b]Yes[/b] if it's right and [b]No[/b] if itz not[/quote] v [b]Cat[/b]?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:45

[ 9 queries - 0.130 second ]
Privacy Policy