• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][/align]Chapter 1:The meeting;] In a world where its wartorn, 2 babies are born.One was named Joy the other baby is Joshua.They were born at the same date but not at the same time:clock

Pages: 12

[align=center][/align]Chapter 1:The meeting;] In a world where its wartorn, 2 babies are born.One was named Joy the other baby is Joshua.They were born at the same date but not at the same time:clock

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][/align]Chapter 1:The meeting;] In a world where its wartorn, 2 babies are born.One was named Joy the other baby is Joshua.They were born at the same date but not at the same time:clock

Yah henozor is correct continue it !!! soon ok? :)
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][/align]Chapter 1:The meeting;] In a world where its wartorn, 2 babies are born.One was named Joy the other baby is Joshua.They were born at the same date but not at the same time:clock

maybe ill continue it on the last day of term exams =)
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nakakakilig naman! ganda story mo! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

aika read my story oh no! :thumbsup:
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

ehehehhehehehehhe.............. =D nice story! continue mo na! =)
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Chapter 4: VERY VERY BUSY WEEK[/b] [/align] [align=center][b]Recess[/b] [/align] Bea: Chelsea you still didn't answer my question? Chelsea: Oh yeah, I dont want to be known because there will be big responsibilities.And if I will be known or be famous there will be gossips about me and know what i have been doing wrong. Bea: When we grow up there are BIG RESPONSIBILITIES like Work,Tax,Finances Kids Chelsea: KIDS! :o Bea: What?!? Don't you want children? Chelsea: I don't know Bea: Well... I do Chelsea: Ok then Bea: Ok Joy: Bea when are we going to practice our routine? Bea: Dissmissal Joy: Oh ok Bea: GIMME GIMME MORE GIMME MORE GIMME GIMME MORE Joy glances at Miggy while she is talking to Chelsea and Krizia Chelsea: Can you stop it with your eyes, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? Joy: more of like WHO AM I LOOKING AT Chelsea: MIGGY!!! COME HERE!!! Joy: w8 what no Chelsea! Miggy runs with excitement inside him. Joshua heard Chelsea call Miggy's name.He turned looking at Sofia,Joy and Kim. Miggy: Hi Girls * gulp * ( in a nervous voice ) Chelsea: You sound nervous Joy: Yeah Miggy stares blankly at Joy. :O Joy: Umm. Miggy? Are you okay? Miggy: Yes I am Ms. Calansingin: 5 - Righteousness stand up Miggy: Ms. is there I should get back at the boy's line Chelsea: Yeah ok Joy: Ok Miggy runs to the boy's line. Joshua looks suspicious. :angry: [align=center][b]Last period of the day[/b][/align] Joy stands infront of the door letting her classmates go inside the classroom. When Joshua was about to go in he flashed eyes at Joy----------- not the eyes that says " I like you " the eyes that says " We need to talk ". Joy's reaction was " ok? what is the matter with him ". Joshua looks suspicious everytime he glances at Joy. Problem is they are seatmates. Joy: Sr. Chan said exchange books Joshua: I don't want to Joy: Ok? [align=center][b] Dissmissal[/b][/align] Bea: Let's practice Joy Joy: Ok Bea Bea and Joy dressed up in quite HOT clothes. The boys are staring at them. :O :drool: Joy: Why are they staring? Bea: Because WE'RE [b]HOT[/b] Joy: Ok Here we go Choreographer: Ok guys our song will be [spoiler]Gimme more By: Britney Spears[/spoiler] A smile is on Bea and Joy's face. They ( obviously ) like that song. Choreographer: Since our song is a bit sexy. W e are going to make it sexy. Bea: Ok Choreographer: The start of the song we are not yet facing the audience so i want you to face back and move your hips at a circular motion.While, they are practicing Joshua and Miggy is becoming more in love at Joy whil 2 boys Sean and D.C is becoming more in love with Bea. [align=center] [b]End of the practice[/b][/align] Chelsea: So good both of you Joy: so tiring Bea: Yeah [[ Bea Venezuela]] Bea: Bye Hot B****es Joy: Bye Chelsea: I only saw you at the beginning then I went up to the library.Show me all that you learned Joy: Ok Joy dances and dances and 2 boys are like HOT HOT HOT [[ JOY Torres ]] Joy: Bye C Chelsea: Bye J [[ Chelsea Guintivano ]] Chelsea: Yes

Last edited by brokenheart97 (2008-09-26 07:05:27)

aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ganda!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice!!!!!!!!:) :D:D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

So nice!!!! Pls put me in your story!!! :) Thanks! Anyways gonna continue my story soon!
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

Chapter 5: New Love [align=center][b]Next Day[/b][/align] Joy just entered the School. She then looks at Miggy while Joshua looks at Kim and Henzor looks at Chelsea and BEA!!! stares at D.C ( MAYGASH) WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW IT'S THE MATING SEASON ( MARCH ) :O :O :O :O :O Joy:Hey! Miggy and Joshua and Bestfriends Miggy: Hi *GULP* Joy Then Jap sees Joy.Joy looked at him back,then he ran away. Joy:why did Jap run away?!? Chelsea : he is scared of you,I think? Bea: Hoy! Joy! Practice later Joy:yeah yeah Rachel: I'm having my birthday party on September 20 ok Rachel gives them invitations. Joy: I'm going =) Chelsea: I might =| Bea: I can't :crybaby: Polo: I can =D Joy: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Gwen: I might Rachel: Yay!!! :D [align=center][b]Dissmissal[/b][/align] Bea: PRACTICE!!!!! Joy: yay!! JC: Soccer Practice!!! Joy: oh yeah!! :o Bea: What?!? Joy: I will go tomorrow tell Sr. Bea: NO!!!! I'll be left alone =( Joy hugs Bea. Chelsea: Volleyball tomorrow!! Bea: oh yeah Tomorrow I can't Joy: I'll be left alone?!? Jap: Hi Amiel! Joy: Hi JAP!!!! :D Jap runs away. Joy: Ivan what did I do to Jap. Why did he run away from me?!? Ivan: I'll tell you later. Joy: FINE!! JC: Joy!!!!!!! Joy: ANO BA?!?1 JC: Change into your soccer clothes then come with me Joy: ok ok ( So...Bossy ) Joy changes. Joy: oh let's go JC: kk hold my hand we're crossing :penguin: Joy: what?!? I don't wanna hold your hand JC grabs her hand.She tries but he succeeded. Chelsea , Bea, Rachel, Jap , Krizia, Henzor : UUUYYY!!!!!!!!!! :P :lol: Joy blushes. JC pulled her. [align=center][b]Soccer Field[/b][/align] JC: I'll be watching you until I go home. Joy: Ok Carmina: Bakit andito ka JC?!?!?!?!?! Celine: oo nga JC:I'm watching her Points at Joy Carmina and Celine: uuuyy!!!! JC does not mind them Joy: let's go ! Bye JC!! JCl: Bye!! Joy does the drills.Then, a game then it rains hard. Coach BJ: Ok so...... Coach Andrea: Ok let's pray Kim Decena : ........................ [b]SOUTHVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] Everyone: [b]ONE TEAM!!!!!!!![/b] Joy walks to the bench JC:HEEY Joy: Thanks [align=center][b]When everybody left and raining so HARD!!!!!![/b][/align] :cloud: JC: Race from here to there at the end of the field Joy: Sure JC: Ready...Set... [b]GO!!!!!!!![/b] They run but at the middle of the field Amiel runs after Joy and catches her until they fell. Joy: That was FUN!! JC: Can we rest first?!? Joy: fine JC helps Joy get up Joy: Thanks Instead, of JC saying " You're Welcome ", it became a kiss. :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: Joy giggles She kisses him back a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG KISS JC: Let's go back and clean ourselves Joy: Sure They both walk,walk and WALK Joy: It's cold:| JC wraps her up in his DRY JACKET Joy blushes. =| BEEP BEEP JC: That's my mom Bye * BLOWKKISS * Joy: haha :lol: [spoiler]'Till next Chapter[/spoiler]

Last edited by brokenheart97 (2011-04-12 17:19:24)

aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ganda Naman Story mo! Nakakakilig! =) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Uyyyyy!!! Just joking! Anyways nice!Take care!
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

Chapter 6: Confusion On Joy's way to school she kept thinking about the last night,there was a smile on her face when she entered the school.The very first time she smiled for a reason, not only for laughing but for something.Could this be,or another girl will enter someone's life. [align=center][b]Next Day [/b] [/align] Amiel: ( whispering ) Last night was the best night I ever had...with you Joy blushed Chelsea and Henzor saw them in private having a good time.They looked at each other and knew that something was going on. Chelsea: Hey Joy! and Amiel! Henzor: Hello! Amiel and Joy: Heey! Amiel and Joy did not mind their bestfriends.Chelsea and Henzor really knew what was going on.Joshua and Miggy sitting there clenching their fists. JEALOUSY!!! Joshua shouts : PLAYGIRL!!!!!!!!! Miggy got offended becuz if anybody insults Joy he is also insulted. Miggy: SHUTUP!!!!!!!! Joy immediately looked at Joshua's direction :| Amiel: Is everything ok? Joy: Yes,everything's fine Amiel: U sure? Joy: yeah [align=center][b] [[ BELL RINGS ]][/b][/align] Joy: Let's go :penguin: Amiel: Need help with your bags? :question: Joy: No, I'm fine Amiel: No, Letme carry your folder Joy: You don't need to Amiel: It's ok Joy: Ok Fine Sure Miggy: Hi Joy! Joy: Heey! what's your name again? Amiel: Hi Miggy! Joy: oh yeah Miggy. Hi Miggy.Bye Miggy: Oh?! I Hi Amiel! Amiel and Joy: Bye Miggy got hurt by what Joy did. =( =( =( Miggy: Why does it hurt so much?!? I thought she likes me??! Why did she just go?!? ( talking to himself ) =( Aika: Hey Miggy! Why are you so sad? Miggy: It's nothing Aika: Ok Fine Sure Jap: Hi Aika! and Miggy? Why you so sad?!? Miggy: IT'S JUST NOTHING!!!!!!!! Jap: No need to shout ( GOSH.. ) Aika: Let's go Jap he wants some time to be alone. Jap: Ok [[ Classroom ]] Ms. Calansingin: The Reflection for today is " It really hurts when _____ " Miggy: It really hurts when someone you really love hurts you. ( softly to himself ) Joshua: It really hurts when someone punches me. Bea: It really hurts when I get a low grade. Chelsea: It really hurts when Henzor pulls my hair!! Henzor: So.... I don't care Chelsea: ok Henzor: ok Sofia: It really hurts when Joshua does not love me anymore. Ms. Calansingin: What's your next class Amiel,Joy,Chelsea,Henzor,Bea: SLGE! Ms.Calansingin : ok Joy: Is it obvious that I like him,Chelsea? Chelsea: What do you think? Holding hands at the corridors,kisses on the cheek. You tell me. Joy: Ok then Henzor: Joy and Amiel why are you doin PDA?!?! Joy: Huh!?! ( giggle ) Amiel: Huh what?!? Henzor: PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION!!!!!! Joy and Amiel : No we don't Henzor and Chelsea: [i]AHUM[/i] MIGGY LISTENS STARTS TO TEAR. =( =( Aika to Jap : Miggy is starting to cry. Help him. [b] FIND OUT WHAT ELSE JOY WILL DO TO MIGGY AND JOSHUA. WHAT A PLAYGIRL!!![/b]
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

Chapter 6: Love HURTS!!! On Joy's way to school she kept thinking about the last night,there was a smile on her face when she entered the school.The very first time she smiled for a reason, not only for laughing but for something.Could this be,or another girl will enter someone's life. [align=center][b]Next Day [/b] [/align] JC: ( whispering ) Last night was the best night I ever had...with you Joy SMILES :) Chelsea and Henzor saw them in private having a good time.They looked at each other and knew that something was going on. Chelsea: Hey Joy! and JC! Henzor: Hello! JC and Joy: Heey! JC and Joy did not mind their bestfriends.Chelsea and Henzor really knew what was going on.Joshua and Miggy sitting there clenching their fists. JEALOUSY!!! Joshua shouts : PLAYGIRL!!!!!!!!! Miggy got offended becuz if anybody insults Joy he is also insulted. Miggy: SHUTUP!!!!!!!! Joy immediately looked at Joshua's direction :| JC: Is everything ok? Joy: Yes,everything's fine JC: U sure? Joy: yeah [align=center][b] [[ BELL RINGS ]][/b][/align] Joy: Let's go :penguin: JC: Need help with your bags? :question: Joy: No, I'm fine JC: No, Letme carry your folder Joy: You don't need to JC: It's ok Joy: Ok Fine Sure Miggy: Hi Joy! Joy: Heey! what's your name again? JC: Hi Miggy! Joy: oh yeah Miggy. Hi Miggy.Bye Miggy: Oh?! I Hi JC! JC and Joy: Bye Miggy got hurt by what Joy did. =( =( =( Miggy: Why does it hurt so much?!? I thought she likes me??! Why did she just go?!? ( talking to himself ) =( Aika: Hey Miggy! Why are you so sad? Miggy: It's nothing Aika: Ok Fine Sure Jap: Hi Aika! and Miggy? Why you so sad?!? Miggy: IT'S JUST NOTHING!!!!!!!! Jap: No need to shout ( GOSH.. ) Aika: Let's go Jap he wants some time to be alone. :penguin: Jap: Ok [[ Classroom ]] Ms. Calansingin: The Reflection for today is " It really hurts when _____ " Miggy: It really hurts when someone you really love hurts you. ( softly to himself ) Joshua: It really hurts when someone punches me. Bea: It really hurts when I get a low grades. Chelsea: It really hurts when Henzor pulls my hair!! Henzor: So.... I don't care Chelsea: ok Henzor: ok Sofia: It really hurts when Joshua does not love me anymore. Ms. Calansingin: What's your next class JC,Joy,Chelsea,Henzor,Bea: SLGE! Ms.Calansingin : ok Joy: Is it obvious that I like him,Chelsea? Chelsea: What do you think? Holding hands at the corridors,kisses on the cheek. You tell me. Joy: Ok then Henzor: Joy and JC why are you doin PDA?!?! Joy: Huh!?! ( giggle ) JC: Huh what?!? Henzor: PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION!!!!!! Joy and JC : No we don't Henzor and Chelsea: [i]AHEM[/i] Joy starts to blush WHILE MIGGY STARTS TO... MIGGY LISTENS STARTS TO TEAR. =( =( Aika to Jap : Miggy is starting to cry. Help him. [b] FIND OUT WHAT ELSE JOY WILL DO TO MIGGY AND JOSHUA. WHAT A PLAYGIRL!!![/b]

Last edited by brokenheart97 (2011-04-12 17:11:01)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think a can relate w/ this story coz im brokenhearted last 052408... im still trying to move on... thanks for sharing...
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

I know how you feel also me i felt it that's why I'm making this story Good luck in moving on Cause i never will
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=brokenheart97]Good luck in moving on Cause i never will[/quote] u never will? u will.. u can.. hehehe good luck in moving on for the two of you.. nyc story:D
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahahaha i love your story. its so realistic :P:lol::D dunno what to do wid mine na eh.
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^continue it!!! Nice stry!luv it!
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh may gash i havent continued this story maybe during the christmas break :paranoid: well what do you know i MOVED ON YAAAY :D :D :D =| :wallbash: :crybaby: :evil: :mad: :D

Last edited by brokenheart97 (2008-12-12 10:03:40)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][/align]Chapter 1:The meeting;] In a world where its wartorn, 2 babies are born.One was named Joy the other baby is Joshua.They were born at the same date but not at the same time:clock

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy