• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been noticing that some members kept on creating groups on the e-groups section but if no one joined their group they'll just leave,my suggestion is to delete the group that is inactive and more

Pages: 12

I've been noticing that some members kept on creating groups on the e-groups section but if no one joined their group they'll just leave,my suggestion is to delete the group that is inactive and more

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I've been noticing that some members kept on creating groups on the e-groups section but if no one joined their group they'll just leave,my suggestion is to delete the group that is inactive and more

I've been noticing that some members kept on creating groups on the e-groups section but if no one joined their group they'll just leave,my suggestion is to delete the group that is inactive and more kinda like just additional groups (if there is an option to delete a group)it's just a suggestion i know that some members just claimed some groups but I've noticed too that they'll just leave the group again... what do you think..? my other suggestion.. I suggest that before creating a group, he/she must ask permission to a moderator first. I noticed that the e-groups section has reached 3 pages now. Besides providing a `delete group button` which is my other suggestion. I think it should be more appropriate to claim some groups instead of creating a new one to lessen the number of groups. I see a lot of unclaimed groups in the e-groups section..some of them are: » Xxszters » Filipino Ftalkers » Emo is Love » Bear Family » Ftalk Origins » Greenific » The partii piipol! » Eptok Beybes. » Vampire Society Clan » Super Fockers » Simple Friend » J-Rock » ~Akatsuki~ » Rainbow World » Cutopia » Foxy Clique » tRue cHains » English Premier League » Fan Signs Club » La Familia Royale See? There`s a lot of unclaimed groups. =| My suggestion is instead of creating a new group let`s just claim some unclaimed groups so that the number of groups will lessen :D What do you say?

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2009-05-30 00:22:03)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I've been noticing that some members kept on creating groups on the e-groups section but if no one joined their group they'll just leave,my suggestion is to delete the group that is inactive and more

yeah.. the egroups section is kinda getting messy lately.. there are groups that has no members or leaders.. stuff like that. i wish admin can provide that option to delete a group..
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I've been noticing that some members kept on creating groups on the e-groups section but if no one joined their group they'll just leave,my suggestion is to delete the group that is inactive and more

[b]I Agree to the topic Starter, to messy and is like there are no order all in chaos LOL [i]oooppss don't get this wrong ei...:retard:[/i]...[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: just remove the entire group function. but i believe no one will like that :lol: anyway, instead of deleting it, i dunno if it is possible to just move it to the bin? or just plainly delete it. we need admin for this =)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i agree to the Threadstarter. i myself hates it because its like that they are wasting time making those groups and they will just leave it if no one joins in 1 day. we need to delete it right? so that well be organized.
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree wid you. there is a group there that doesnt have any members at all! :/ i think its English Premier league :question: :paranoid: i dunno.. in my opinion, [b]there are too many eGroups[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree with you sisz Andrea. I've seen some Egroups that don't have members nor leader. Like teh ff. : English Premier League Hope Admin will have that option to delete a group.
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I agree wit this. Some members just create & leave groups. And it makes the E-Groups section messy. And some members just create groups which are not necessary and which are not needed. I really agree wit this. I'd agree wit deleting inactive/unused groups.
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i also agree egroups is messy :wasted:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i agree to you they should delete that, because its look like the e groups are very crowded at this time ,but no one joins them.. _________ [spoiler][img]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l112/marimbagirlproductions/banner/death.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah maybe they should delete the groups that was been abandoned ... haha du'know if that's the term but .. i agree !! :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm just thinking what e-group should I join and now they've planning to remove some, well I do agree with this suggestion:) remove those e-groups had been abandoned but there should be a limit days before removing it, maybe there are some will join in that certain e-group!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for agreeing with me~! this is what i've been explaining before i just noticed that egroups is so messy hope admin will approve this..:D[/b]
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep ur ryt. keepsafe.. mark_qram
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah I agreed with you :thumbsup: I think create E-group inactive likes spam :o and any E-group broke the rules =| but, I suggest before remove E-Group better Gathered every leader. Then disscuss about it. :eh: I hope Admin and Mods agree with it. :thumbsup:

Last edited by ilhamc17 (2008-10-08 08:14:18)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah the groups that has only 2 -4 members should be remove from the lists... coz some members keep on creating groups..which the group's description can also be found in other groups.. =| each groups should be unique in their own ways... ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-08 08:30:24)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ What if the group is just getting started? I mean, what if that group is still new? is it appropriate to delete it right away? :rolleyes: hehe :] @ TS i also agree with your suggestion! :thumbsup: Im always visiting the e-groups section and ive noticed 12 groups with no leaders at all :doubt: it kinda irritates me. :wasted:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah. E-groups Section is now getting bulky and messy because of some irrelevant and non-significant [sorry for the words] groups members are creating. :wallbash: I think they like abusing the power of creating a group and I hate it. errr. :disgust: If they`ll create a group, They should not leave it. And better yet, they should invite members to join so that Their group will not just be a mess. errr. =| [b]I agree with you, Drea[/b]. They should delete those groups with only two to five members. =):thumbsup:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It is getting pretty stuffy in that section. I've made a group which I thought some will join and atleast talk, but 6 people are there right now & no one is responding anymore. I would be upset if my group gets deleted just for being inactive. I visit it all the time, but the others aren't, i guess. I won't leave it though because i stand up for the meaning of the group.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]It is getting pretty stuffy in that section. I've made a group which I thought some will join and atleast talk, but 6 people are there right now & no one is responding anymore. I would be upset if my group gets deleted just for being inactive. I visit it all the time, but the others aren't, i guess. I won't leave it though because i stand up for the meaning of the group.[/quote] yah, probably yes, i just look at it =), me too, probably I'm going to be sad if there is only few members in my group :crybaby:. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thing is, because members just join on where many peoples join =), making other groups to loss members to join. Like our group Rockstars, with 142 members, only half of members post, =| ( no offense). We need to make other new groups to be famous, so it will be fair, and not messy, and will be equal. Just my opinion. and also there is some group that only had 1 member, probably we could just delete those =) [b]Just my Opinion[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been noticing that some members kept on creating groups on the e-groups section but if no one joined their group they'll just leave,my suggestion is to delete the group that is inactive and more

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:43

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy