• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been noticing that some members kept on creating groups on the e-groups section but if no one joined their group they'll just leave,my suggestion is to delete the group that is inactive and more

Pages: 12

I've been noticing that some members kept on creating groups on the e-groups section but if no one joined their group they'll just leave,my suggestion is to delete the group that is inactive and more

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I've been noticing that some members kept on creating groups on the e-groups section but if no one joined their group they'll just leave,my suggestion is to delete the group that is inactive and more

ive noticed it too, some groups also have something in common, im not going to name some names but thats what i think about it. group1 - group2 has same description maybe revised it to make a lil original. hihihi :wallbash:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I've been noticing that some members kept on creating groups on the e-groups section but if no one joined their group they'll just leave,my suggestion is to delete the group that is inactive and more

The e-groups section reached the 2nd page. And a lot of groups is inactive or no one is assisting it.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah. They just wanna stay in d active group. But i don't wanna make a group ;] :thumbsup: So if they want active group,i think you're right.They have to delete it........ :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been noticing that some members kept on creating groups on the e-groups section but if no one joined their group they'll just leave,my suggestion is to delete the group that is inactive and more

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy