• ARCHIVES 
  • » do u have some rules? if there is/are.. u can post it here.. ---------------------------- we have our rules.. -No love relationships inside the classroom -No one shud sit in the arm chair -no one sh

Pages: 123

do u have some rules? if there is/are.. u can post it here.. ---------------------------- we have our rules.. -No love relationships inside the classroom -No one shud sit in the arm chair -no one sh

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do u have some rules? if there is/are.. u can post it here.. ---------------------------- we have our rules.. -No love relationships inside the classroom -No one shud sit in the arm chair -no one sh

do u have some rules? if there is/are.. u can post it here.. ---------------------------- we have our rules.. -No love relationships inside the classroom -No one shud sit in the arm chair -no one shud be late -etc..etc..
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: do u have some rules? if there is/are.. u can post it here.. ---------------------------- we have our rules.. -No love relationships inside the classroom -No one shud sit in the arm chair -no one sh

yup we have...the 5 [b]golden[/b] rules 1. no gadjets allowed 2. think fast 3. listen if someone is talking in front(very common :lol: ) 4. sit in your proper sit 5. respect one another the second one is very strict!!u have to think fast.. :disgust:

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-08-25 02:20:43)

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: do u have some rules? if there is/are.. u can post it here.. ---------------------------- we have our rules.. -No love relationships inside the classroom -No one shud sit in the arm chair -no one sh

class rules? .."the legendary rule of the radium legends!"... :arrow: respecting oneself, teachers, classmates, and other school personnel is always demanded.. :arrow: speaking in english is strongly encouraged :arrow: doing graffiti on chair, wall, table, and others is prohibited etc. haha
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

yap.. we have classroom rules.. 1. no gadgets allowed also.. 2. you must be quiet at all times during the class.. hahaha 3. no vandalism in room's properties.. 4. respect to all teachers, administrators and everyone is very much needed.. 5. speaking english in our english class is always allowed. and many more.. ;)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

- no chewing gum - no gadgets - tie your hair - complete uniform - etc.
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gaara_gfzz]- no chewing gum[/quote] we have another rule... no eating lollipop during class hours :)
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

duh . hate our fcuking rules :] - no sitting in our armchair and bookshelves - NO TO VANDALiSM - RESPECT EACH OTHER - no eating during discussion - no assignment ? GO OUT OR BE PUNISHED - sleepy ? so , stand up . - talkative ? go to guidance office
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh! your classroom rules are really harsh!
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yap 1.) Be industious 2.) No plastics allowed 3.) Respect the ideas of others 4.) Incomplete uniform go out 5.) Late comer- go to guidance office 6.) gadgets esp. CELLPHONES are not allowed etc. and etc......
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dunno. we always say that. "masarap ang bawal" its not that were taking drugs. but we dont obey some classrum rules. ;)

Last edited by ends..in..deatH (2008-08-27 07:15:38)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, we have. Whenever you're later, youa re asked to dance or sing. When we caught you eating, you'll bring the same thing you ate awhile ago. for example, umm, fruitos candy. and we caught you. you'll bring a lot of candies the next meeting. for the whole class of course. :D Whenever the teacher caught you sleeping, she'll ask you to go in front and do the jumping jacks by using your knees. xDD that sucks. and the last thing, you'll have to perform if you're scores in the quizzes are low or, [i]bagsak[/i]. :D and thank god, i survived. haha
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

love relationship is very prohibited.. thats all, cheating is also not allowed..
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah we have rules in our rum.. but we are not obeying it/.tsk tsk:P
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

here's our classroom rules 1.complete uniform policy 2.english speaking,speak tagalog only in tagalog subjects 3.be a role good model to each other 4.respect one's opinion 5.don't answer in chorus 6.always come to school early,once you got 3 tyms late its equivalent to 1 day absent etc..etc this one is the rule that we hated most during periodical test once u get a perfect score in any subject the teacher of the subject that u got a perfect score will gave u another exam for us this rule is very unfair
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no eat no smoke must use shoes use uniform *completeee and no cheat! =)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- no chewing gum :disgust: - no standing up - raise your hand when you want to answer. - no contraband - no assault - do not talk while the teacher is talking - be an ethical user of the technology - use your common sense - do not throw tantrums :lol: - do not swear - behave or else you will get referrals - do not yell to the teacher I never get caught chewing gum chewing gum is contraband. one thing i suck at is that. i never raise my hand. i just directly answer the teacher. which sometimes pisses them off.

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-29 16:36:21)

pinkpolish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha!! -no vandal -no chewing gums -pay 5 pesos if you have a lost and found things -pay 1 peso if you are noisy -no standing up -stay in classroom while the teacher is gone -complete unfirom w/id how harsh could they be? hahaha LOL. kiddin` :D
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup! Rule No. 1 :arrow: if you see vacant sit in front. sit there. :lol: :lol: :lol: t'was for nstp class though. :lol:
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

we have a lot .... i cant even memorize them my school is too harsh for me :cry::cry::cry:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tsk, tsk, I'll post them here anyway.. We have this thing called "The Mustang Manners" -Be Respectful -Be Prepared/Responsible -Be Positive -Keep Hands and Feet To Yourself [b]And those basic ones..[/b]-No Restricted Items (PSP/Nintendo games, cellphones, felt pens, etc etc.) -No Contraband Items (drugs, weapons, balloons, laser points, etc.etc.) -Wear the dress code (polo shirts in school colors [No Black!], pants/capri/skirts must be navy or khaki, and you can't wear studded stuff, safety pins, chains, blabidy blah.) -No eating (in some classes =D) -Don't be tardy/late But I must say, my school is not that harsh for me.. You can eat anything you want in some classes (except for Hot Cheetohs and sodas, and certain chips in some classes.) You can go to the bathroom in between classes..You can play basketball before school or during lunch break. You get to celebrate something with your class if you earn it.. So yeah, not that harsh. [b]But no black.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do u have some rules? if there is/are.. u can post it here.. ---------------------------- we have our rules.. -No love relationships inside the classroom -No one shud sit in the arm chair -no one sh

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy