• ARCHIVES 
  • » do u have some rules? if there is/are.. u can post it here.. ---------------------------- we have our rules.. -No love relationships inside the classroom -No one shud sit in the arm chair -no one sh

Pages: 123

do u have some rules? if there is/are.. u can post it here.. ---------------------------- we have our rules.. -No love relationships inside the classroom -No one shud sit in the arm chair -no one sh

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: do u have some rules? if there is/are.. u can post it here.. ---------------------------- we have our rules.. -No love relationships inside the classroom -No one shud sit in the arm chair -no one sh

.yep. .no.failing.grades. .no.violation reports. .no.relationships. .no.getting.left behind.during.graduation!.
jeljelomar
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: do u have some rules? if there is/are.. u can post it here.. ---------------------------- we have our rules.. -No love relationships inside the classroom -No one shud sit in the arm chair -no one sh

no eating BUBBLEGUM!grrrrrr:question:
zeigh mari
» n00b
1969-12-31

@topic starter yah,we have classroom rules mostly same as yours....:o
pnai_chix_renren
» n00b
1969-12-31

No food is allowed and Drinks must be in a bottle with a bottle cap. That's about it..the cellphone policy depends on the teacher... some teachers in my school don't mind the cellphone usage during class... and we are free to leave if we wish for
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

there are some like when you have a perfect attendance w/o any absent, you will earn plus 5 direct to the grade in the finals =D but im not that person who depends only in plus plus plus :doubt: other thing,,,,,, my teacher require us to buy books and you will earn plus points even though its not mandatory :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: what is the use of the school, city and municipal libraries????they just want to earn extra money from their students...... corruptions are overflowing everywhere :evil::evil::evil:
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

CLASSROOM RULES: 1. Don't be late. 2. Wear your proper uniform. 3. Don't talk (if ur teacher is talking). 4. Transferring of seats is not allowed. 5. Candies & bubble gums also not allowed. 6. no gadgets allowed. 7. bring ur books. 8. raised ur hand if u want to talk/go to cr.
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

We have.. -->No showing of public affection -->clean as you go -->tie your hair -->respect is a must -->No late is allowed -->Cellphone in off/silent mode

Last edited by Yukari61 (2008-11-19 04:29:21)

princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope never had any classroom rules :D but we have school rule [b]don't throw waste anywhere in the school[/b] and there's 4 more rules our principal is so kind =D=D=D=D
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]complete uniform policy dont answer in chorus english speaking inside the campus etc...[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b][i]No gadgets allowed inside the classroom. :) [/i][/b][/font]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no cellphone allowed. wear ur complete uniform. speak English and Filipino only clean as u go raise ur hand if u want to leave ur sit. raise ur hand for permission to speak no id no enter. [jaja] many to mention..
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yea!! - Respect everybody around you - Never ever hurt your classmate - Don't be tardy/late - No Restricted Items (PSP/Nintendo games, cellphones, etc.) - others
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just common rule... no eating no drinking.. etc,etc.. and have to wear name tag.. that sucks.. DX
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No vandalism. No cheating. Always bring the ID& Diary[handbook]. Respect teachers. No sleeping. :)
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we have many rules but i dont follow them..
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Something with.. I forgot XD It's an acronym, but yeah. I only remember: - No Bad Words - Greet teachers/maintenance/staff/visitors - Be polite and neat and practice good posture - Say Excuse Me and Thank You and God Bless You It's a lot, I forgot the others XD
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no foods and drinks allowed inside the classroom turn off aircons and projector when not in use
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]High School:[/b] - No eating inside the classroom. - Make sure the projector and the lights are turned off before leaving the classroom. [i]There are others, but... they are too many to mention.[/i] [b]College:[/b] - Just make sure your phone is on silent. Feel free to use it as long as it doesn't make a sound. Hahaha. :lol3: I love my college. :heart: They even allow us to eat food [i]inside[/i] the classroom. XD Whether it would be finger food or other food like pasta, rice, etc., it's all good. :evil:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No eating inside the classroom, no sitting in the teacher's table/chair (although I do that a lot lol), and a lot more I guess. I just forgot lol
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. - No shouting. - No sitting on the lockers. - Arrange things at all times. - Make the chalkboard ledge clean. - Make sure the chalkboard is always clean. - Arrange the chairs always. - Place your bags on your chairs when leaving the classroom. - Chalks are for lessons & announcements. Not for you to throw and doodle at the chalkboard. ~ this is how strict to be in a nun administrated school. :-|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do u have some rules? if there is/are.. u can post it here.. ---------------------------- we have our rules.. -No love relationships inside the classroom -No one shud sit in the arm chair -no one sh

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy