• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=deeppink] [b]ever wanted a layout with your picture and own text? but you just cant do it? well, this is your time to have one.[/b] [b]i only have few rules:[/b] [quote]1.dont claim my layouts

Pages: 12345

[color=deeppink] [b]ever wanted a layout with your picture and own text? but you just cant do it? well, this is your time to have one.[/b] [b]i only have few rules:[/b] [quote]1.dont claim my layouts

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=deeppink] [b]ever wanted a layout with your picture and own text? but you just cant do it? well, this is your time to have one.[/b] [b]i only have few rules:[/b] [quote]1.dont claim my layouts

.ohhhw.is that so.maybe. im just ahving a little problem and forgot to edit it. well.i'll just edit it. here sis brentda try this codes then tell me if its still not working. <">yah.ftalkers.and newbies cant request.

Last edited by cassiopeia (2008-08-28 05:37:19)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [color=deeppink] [b]ever wanted a layout with your picture and own text? but you just cant do it? well, this is your time to have one.[/b] [b]i only have few rules:[/b] [quote]1.dont claim my layouts

nice layies sis! keep it up!! maybe imma request soon. [btw, i'm ira. hope to be frnds with yah]
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm,still having problem sis,the image does not appear... here's my friendster link...=) http://www.friendster.com/aviebren could u help me sis? thnks a lots sis...=)

Last edited by brentda (2008-08-28 05:51:56)

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yer in private mode sis. i cant view yer profile. just gimme a screenshot. what browser are you using? it is best viewed in ie.i try the codes and it is working just well. whats wrong wif it? @gaara.yeh we can be friends if you want. i'll wait for your request. :lol:
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cassiopeia]yer in private mode sis. i cant view yer profile. just gimme a screenshot. what browser are you using? it is best viewed in ie.i try the codes and it is working just well. whats wrong wif it?[/quote] i've added u,try now...=) i'm using ie... the background image is not appearing sis...=)
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wee haha Besfren Cheray I love it! Im using it right now. Im Requesting again after 1 week. haha is it okei? mwa! repu for you. Keep on sharing! haha. mwa!
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi can i request? i love yer works can i req?hir- sample #: 3 pic url:http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/18/77/53567781/1_292702118l.jpg text1:haha,out of order lgi ang utak. other details: -->change about me to:Me -->change the girl to:Gurl add as friend url:http://www.friendster.com/addfriendrequest.php?uid=53567781&friend=5127534&confirm=1&authcode=1d30acd8d55827348bd62baf9e88c5 comments url:http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=53567781 message url:http://www.friendster.com/sendmessage.php?uid=53567781 photos url:http://www.friendster.com/viewalbums.php?uid=53567781 thnx i'll wait!

Last edited by pinkpunk (2008-08-29 12:01:17)

em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

soo.. well organize nice layout :thumbsup:
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wiir my mine?? :crybaby:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi i wAnt a rEqueSt.! ahAHah.! :) sample #: 1 pic url: [url]http://i37.tinypic.com/24414sj.jpg[/url] text1: its hard to leave.! text2: -yenyie- other details: -->change about me to: my informations -->change me myself to: myself not you.! -->change photos to: pictorials.! -->change friends to: friends. -->change comments to: comments.! gonna wait for it.! thanks in advance,.! ahahaha.!
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@gratitude.did you requested?? imma check previous pages. i think i dont skip request. only if they dont have 500+post. maybe when you request.the slots are closed. aryt.get it @pinkpunk fix the url's please. its not workin. @shinaske.i'll add you in the list. @gela yeh xur.you can request anytime you want.
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@gratitude.did you requested?? imma check previous pages. i think i dont skip request. only if they dont have 500+post. maybe when you request.the slots are closed. aryt.get it @pinkpunk fix the url's please. its not workin. @shinaske.i'll add you in the list. @gela yeh xur.you can request anytime you want.
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.! thank you. ill wait. but. your triple posting ehehe. avoid it. but i understand you . i encounter that problem before. :)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm.. sis can i request now?? :rolleyes:
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh.my.im very sorry bout that.its internet problem. im very sorry. mods.please delete that post. :retard: i hate it. =( grrrrrr.i really hate that. please understand me people for teh multiple posting. sorta.disgusting. anways. @gladz obviously.you can, isnt it obvious that you ahve 500+ post? use teh common sense. :doubt:
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh.my.im very sorry bout that.its internet problem. im very sorry. mods.please delete that post. :retard: i hate it. =( grrrrrr.i really hate that. please understand me people for teh multiple posting. sorta.disgusting. anways. @gladz obviously.you can, isnt it obvious that you ahve 500+ post? use teh common sense. :doubt:
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=deeppink] [b]ever wanted a layout with your picture and own text? but you just cant do it? well, this is your time to have one.[/b] [b]i only have few rules:[/b] [quote]1.dont claim my layouts

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy