• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=deeppink] [b]ever wanted a layout with your picture and own text? but you just cant do it? well, this is your time to have one.[/b] [b]i only have few rules:[/b] [quote]1.dont claim my layouts

Pages: 112345

[color=deeppink] [b]ever wanted a layout with your picture and own text? but you just cant do it? well, this is your time to have one.[/b] [b]i only have few rules:[/b] [quote]1.dont claim my layouts

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=deeppink] [b]ever wanted a layout with your picture and own text? but you just cant do it? well, this is your time to have one.[/b] [b]i only have few rules:[/b] [quote]1.dont claim my layouts

oh.my.im very sorry bout that.its internet problem. im very sorry. mods.please delete that post. :retard: i hate it. =( grrrrrr.i really hate that. please understand me people for teh multiple posting. sorta.disgusting. anways. @gladz obviously.you can, isnt it obvious that you ahve 500+ post? use teh common sense. :doubt:
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=deeppink] [b]ever wanted a layout with your picture and own text? but you just cant do it? well, this is your time to have one.[/b] [b]i only have few rules:[/b] [quote]1.dont claim my layouts

oh.my.im very sorry bout that.its internet problem. im very sorry. mods.please delete that post. :retard: i hate it. =( grrrrrr.i really hate that. please understand me people for teh multiple posting. sorta.disgusting. anways. @gladz obviously.you can, isnt it obvious that you ahve 500+ post? use teh common sense. :doubt:
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

post edited.:D:thumbsup: take yer time. and thanks!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sample #: 3 pic url: http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/88/73/52753788/1_486323220l.jpg text1: ♥Princess Eleena♥ text2: ♥Perfect Princess♥ other details: make it girlish with many hearts,swirls etc. Other details: make it girlish,and put many glitters and hearts.! -->change about me to: About The Princess -->change me myself to: The Princess -->change photos to: Princess Pictures -->change friends to: Princesses -->change comments to: Princesses Comments photos url: anything I Hope u'll grant it
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cassiopeia]@gladz obviously.you can, isnt it obvious that you ahve 500+ post? use teh common sense.[/quote] im so xuuriie..i thought ur slots are still closed.. my mistake.. :crybaby: :thumbsdown:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hi sis!! here's mine sample #: 6 pic url: [url]http://photos-334.friendster.com/e1/photos/43/34/24544334/1_262428188l.jpg[/url] -> wud u mind cutting the part where there's sum1 bhind my back?? if no, pls pm me] text1: ai.wab.u.berii.mux ♥ text2: ♥.kawaiiprincess18. :3 other details: -->change about me to: bout moi.myself.me.i -->chage contacts to: prndx.kaibigan.amigo -->change comments to: coments.testis.feedback add as a friend url: [url]http://www.friendster.com/usersearch.php?search=1&country=HK&usearch=ira_macoto%40yahoo.com[/url] comments url: [url]http://www.friendster.com/comments.php[/url] message url: msgin' off.. photos url: http://www.friendster.com/viewalbums.php?uid=24544334
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whats wrong with ftalk? im just pressing the submit button once.but it post multiple. demn. :crybaby: i really hate it. i hope theres nothing wron with ftalk now. i dont want to be cursed. :mad: :wallbash::wallbash: :wallbash: anyways.i'll update the slots. only the first 3 requesters will be entertain.aryt?
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

actually i been posted 600+ right??
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

obviously. but i trashed yer request already. meaning it is not counted as request already. because the slots are closed when you requested.. couldnt you get it? :doubt: :disgust: im sorry for being rude or what.but please comprehend with the words im saying to you. aryt? =) :thumbsup: too many requesters.:o but the slot is full.=D better luck next tym.haha @pinkpunk.its not working stil.. try to put a space after [quote]pic url:http:// it should be like this pic url: http:// so the url will work.[/quote] im sorry but i'll skip yer request. just try next time.

Last edited by cassiopeia (2008-08-30 00:31:23)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes.! im including with the slot.! ahahahha.!\ thanks. ill do wait for it. :)
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center] [b]shinaske[/b] ss: [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/eslu84.jpg[/img] [b]code[/b] [spoiler]use css linker for this. <">[/spoiler] two request to go. [/align][/color]

Last edited by cassiopeia (2008-08-30 01:06:34)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ its so nice. i have used it. but i think the large of the template is so big. huhuuh./ and it dont match the boxes. huhuhuuh.! what housld i do.? qwpolance@yahoo.com ^ that is the friendster(i used your layout there) try to check it.
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o joke maybe becuz your using ff in viewing. thats not new though. my layouts are ie compatible only. in ff the box and the templates didn't match. but in ie. it works good. get it.that is the reason.
clawii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey sis can i req?!.. is der any slots available?! :D wow :o very nice sample sis.. hope i can request .. :paranoid:
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

huhuhuhu nice... but i havnt reached 500 posts yet 2 bad for me huhuhu :crybaby:
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yups.sis clawii you can request. since im finished with shinaske's request.just post your request here. !ms.shy.better luck next time sis. just when you reached the enough post. =) :thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi,siz!! I Hope u didn't forget my request :D I'm not rushing u.. I'm just reminding u!! Take ur time XP
clawii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yehey wee tnx sissy :D sample #: 4 pic url:(maximum of two only) : http://i37.tinypic.com/1yaf41.jpg , http://i34.tinypic.com/11mgh7l.jpg text1: claudine and wayne other details: can u change d heart imge into our pic and plz do chnge d txt into " bibilabb" -->change about me to: about us -->chage contacts to: same add as a friend url: juz skip diz sis comments url: juz skip diz message url: and siz one skip it ( our net is too slow dats why i cant properly get d url ) photos url: http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?a=832155616 dats all sissy hope u grnt mine juz skip d oder url's sis.. tnx a lot ill be waiting take ur tym =)

Last edited by clawii (2008-08-30 08:30:49)

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahh.aryt sis.i'll do it. just wait okay?
clawii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

xure sissy juz take ur time =) tq soo much cant wait nah weeeee ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=deeppink] [b]ever wanted a layout with your picture and own text? but you just cant do it? well, this is your time to have one.[/b] [b]i only have few rules:[/b] [quote]1.dont claim my layouts

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy