• ARCHIVES 
  • » cant decide which.. one should i use to put it on friendster? :/ all made by me xcept for the guitar "Lucille"...:P credits to the anime: [b]BECK the Mongolian Chop Squad[/b] :D [b]CustomizedLucill

Pages: 12

cant decide which.. one should i use to put it on friendster? :/ all made by me xcept for the guitar "Lucille"...:P credits to the anime: [b]BECK the Mongolian Chop Squad[/b] :D [b]CustomizedLucill

moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: cant decide which.. one should i use to put it on friendster? :/ all made by me xcept for the guitar "Lucille"...:P credits to the anime: [b]BECK the Mongolian Chop Squad[/b] :D [b]CustomizedLucill

[quote=dreadcloud1]hahah... for the sake of those who comment on you their debating on it i think you must combine it hahahh^^ xD:D[/quote] but how nyay :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: cant decide which.. one should i use to put it on friendster? :/ all made by me xcept for the guitar "Lucille"...:P credits to the anime: [b]BECK the Mongolian Chop Squad[/b] :D [b]CustomizedLucill

[b]I like d red, dan d others. :thumbsup:[/b]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]wow. cool. the red is great! :D[/b]
vixl1017
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i love the red one.. nice job!..=)[/b]
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the one with color is better for me
annieka
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! so nice!! but i like the 2nd better :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » cant decide which.. one should i use to put it on friendster? :/ all made by me xcept for the guitar "Lucille"...:P credits to the anime: [b]BECK the Mongolian Chop Squad[/b] :D [b]CustomizedLucill

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy