• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#c0a0a0][b]i noticed many filipinos.non-filipinos and artist usually or always wear this kind of pants especially the teenagers.. so do hav dis kind of jeans/pants?? wat kind of shoes.top

Pages: 12

[color=#c0a0a0][b]i noticed many filipinos.non-filipinos and artist usually or always wear this kind of pants especially the teenagers.. so do hav dis kind of jeans/pants?? wat kind of shoes.top

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]i noticed many filipinos.non-filipinos and artist usually or always wear this kind of pants especially the teenagers.. so do hav dis kind of jeans/pants?? wat kind of shoes.top

[color=#c0a0a0][b]i noticed many filipinos.non-filipinos and artist usually or always wear this kind of pants especially the teenagers.. so do hav dis kind of jeans/pants?? wat kind of shoes.tops.scarfs. etc. do u usually use wen wearing colored skinny jeans?? [align=center][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/rubqlj.jpg[/img] SKINNY JEANS ARE COOOL.. ;] [/align][/b][/color]
mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#c0a0a0][b]i noticed many filipinos.non-filipinos and artist usually or always wear this kind of pants especially the teenagers.. so do hav dis kind of jeans/pants?? wat kind of shoes.top

uhm.. yeah !! i have that kind of jeans.. :arrow:i use: [b]hand-painted sneakers vintage tees bangles[/b] when i'm wearing skinny jeans... =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#c0a0a0][b]i noticed many filipinos.non-filipinos and artist usually or always wear this kind of pants especially the teenagers.. so do hav dis kind of jeans/pants?? wat kind of shoes.top

i dont have that! :crybaby: but il buy one..hehe =D i dont know what to go with that kind of colored skinny.,probably a white top,so that i wont look like a walking rainbow. :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the seafoam green ones are totally chic ;] it would also go perfectly well with a white babydoll or long tanktop with a vest. then pair them up with some vintage stilletos and a long bohemian style necklace with a pair of Dior/Chanel oversized sunglasses =)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah! i have that kind of skinny jeans i have black && my favorite is my retro/pop art brown skinny with checkers printed in it :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have black skinny jeans... i also loev colored skinny like aqua blue, violet, deppink and yellow.. :P i have a pink shemags... ahehe :P [quote=jmaex3]the seafoam green ones are totally chic ;] it would also go perfectly well with a white babydoll or long tanktop with a vest. then pair them up with some vintage stilletos and a long bohemian style necklace with a pair of Dior/Chanel oversized sunglasses[/quote] yeah.. just plain colors would go really well with colored skinny jeans... ;) very sophisticated ;) but cute!! ;) but the color of the tank tops should compliment the color of the jeans.. ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-27 07:08:40)

emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah..i also have that kind of skinny the pink one.. hehee..=) i just want to try it..
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i have black.. red.. violet.. yellow.. nd green.. my mom usually buys me colored pants before nd i was like "eeww mom that's gross!" haha! nd now she's laughing at me coz am d one hu's telling her to buy me one!:D:D mm.. i usually wear white shirt or a lighter color dan my pants wen am wearing one.. den converse shoes..doll shoes or flipflops.. =)=)=)
ikyang
» n00b
1969-12-31

This is like one of craziest craze there is right now ever. Sad to say, I don't have one. But if I'll have one soon, I think I'll pair any colored skinny jeans of mine with any top thats not too irky in the eyes and most probably choose the simplest one. I'll just make it look more fashionable with the help of accessories and of course, the way I sport it with the crowd making me stand out. What's the use of sporting a cool-and-what's-IN style if you're not comfortable with it, ryt?
piNkLaDy
» n00b
1969-12-31

the type of skinny jeans i loved to wear is that "pink, blue and black"
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol.. i also have except the pink one,, hehe, i dont like pink,, ;)
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have one. Color green. I wear green blouse for it. Terno.
imnotdyann
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got the orange skinny. im craving for the lavender one!hahaha
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i already have the neon sky blue skinny from Lee... i want a yellow, violet/purple and deeppink :P

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-06 20:04:00)

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont have one right now. but im planning to have every colors. wuahahaha. kidding. i want the not so dark colored pants. those that irritates the eyes? haha. then pair it with dark shirt also? haha. theya re looking trying hard to catch attentions of others. they seems to be a walking rainbow. haha. what i love is. color brown too simple but kinda fabulous. purple also. i dont like brighr colors. haha. thats all.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just bought myself a neon green skinny :lol: i'm lovin it =|
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]i dunn use them. lawl. cause i think it doesn't suit meh. :( `JULIENE`♥[/color]
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohhh... colorful skinny jeans... I have black, white, blue, red, purple and mustard yellow... Its the way you handle yourself! just be confident! :cool::):kiss: Better wear it with high heels on a silky/loose tops or maybe flip flops with funky tops...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]i dunn use them. lawl. cause i think it doesn't suit meh. :( `JULIENE`♥[/quote] for sure youll loev one of these once you tried em.. a yellow would be good for you... i think *imagination* lolz.. i loev yellow,pink, and violet.. ahehe.. :P i already have a neon sky blue skinny
faeamigleo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got moss green and rose colored skinny jeans!! then a pair of havi.. it's really cute!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#c0a0a0][b]i noticed many filipinos.non-filipinos and artist usually or always wear this kind of pants especially the teenagers.. so do hav dis kind of jeans/pants?? wat kind of shoes.top

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy