• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#c0a0a0][b]i noticed many filipinos.non-filipinos and artist usually or always wear this kind of pants especially the teenagers.. so do hav dis kind of jeans/pants?? wat kind of shoes.top

Pages: 12

[color=#c0a0a0][b]i noticed many filipinos.non-filipinos and artist usually or always wear this kind of pants especially the teenagers.. so do hav dis kind of jeans/pants?? wat kind of shoes.top

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#c0a0a0][b]i noticed many filipinos.non-filipinos and artist usually or always wear this kind of pants especially the teenagers.. so do hav dis kind of jeans/pants?? wat kind of shoes.top

i have 2 skinny jeans.. it's great to pair w/ a boots.:lol: i wanted to buy the red ones.i think it's kool.:D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#c0a0a0][b]i noticed many filipinos.non-filipinos and artist usually or always wear this kind of pants especially the teenagers.. so do hav dis kind of jeans/pants?? wat kind of shoes.top

colored skinny jeans + fat shoes(vanz) mix colored tshirts n jackets + hat. hehehe, but ol are in red+white+black combination.
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yes i have.. i usually wear high-cut when i'm wearing those colored-skinny jeans w/ matching checkered belt.. :D:D[/b] __________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have colored skinny - black - yellow - green - dark violet it would be nice to pair with flipflop and nice tees/blouse

Last edited by iiieniarroliii (2008-11-30 06:27:31)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine is orange [: I usually wear a green big shirt,Pink bangles and a long necklace.
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeh.. all of dat i have haha.. im xO fasionista !! :cool: :cool: :cool:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i don't have one.. hahahaha.. i just thought before that it will not suit me.. i just tried one time and i think it's okay.. haha.. but i wasnt able to buy that one.. but ill buy next time.. haha i like looking at those jeans when i see people wearing them.. it just scares me because i tend to see people wear them but they look stupid and ... well anyways,, ill try to wear those.. haha.. im gonna buy.. soon. :D
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't have and wear any of those jeans :D I don't because I think it doesnt fit my thin legs, I'm soo thin :P
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahahaha..i ahve pink and green.. and they're really cool..haha:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#c0a0a0][b]i noticed many filipinos.non-filipinos and artist usually or always wear this kind of pants especially the teenagers.. so do hav dis kind of jeans/pants?? wat kind of shoes.top

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy