• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]First of All, Mods, please close or delete this topic if already posted or not understood. [i]Credits to[/i]: [u]Myspace Gens Friendstertalk Me[/u] Now, I'll give you the code of the M

Pages: 12

[align=center]First of All, Mods, please close or delete this topic if already posted or not understood. [i]Credits to[/i]: [u]Myspace Gens Friendstertalk Me[/u] Now, I'll give you the code of the M

xaxii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]First of All, Mods, please close or delete this topic if already posted or not understood. [i]Credits to[/i]: [u]Myspace Gens Friendstertalk Me[/u] Now, I'll give you the code of the M

[align=center]First of All, Mods, please close or delete this topic if already posted or not understood. [i]Credits to[/i]: [u]Myspace Gens Friendstertalk Me[/u] Now, I'll give you the code of the Menu: [quote]Code: <form action="http://www.myspacegens.com/handler.php?gen=redirect" method="post"><select name="url"><option value="[b]url of the link[/b]">[b]name of the link[/b]</option><option value="[b]url of the link[/b]">[b]name of the link[/b]</option><option value="http://profiles.friendster.com/65865229">[b]name of the link[/b]</option><option value="[b]url of the link[/b]">[b]name of the link[/b]</option><option value="[b]url of the link[/b]">P.O.T Official Prof.</option><option value="[b]url of the link[/b]">[b]name of the link[/b]</option></select> <input type="submit" value="[b]the name of the button[/b]"></form>[/quote] Edit the bolded parts: Change the "url of the link" to the URL that you're gonna use Change the "name of the link" to the Name of the URL that you're gonna use Change "the name of the button" to the name o the button you want when you click the button! No need to paste on JS file, after editing the code, paste it anywhere on your profile. Live Preview (preview placed at who i want to meet section): [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=25575408]PREVIEW[/url] Hope i helped..:D[/align]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]First of All, Mods, please close or delete this topic if already posted or not understood. [i]Credits to[/i]: [u]Myspace Gens Friendstertalk Me[/u] Now, I'll give you the code of the M

thnx for shring.. + repu for u.!
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]First of All, Mods, please close or delete this topic if already posted or not understood. [i]Credits to[/i]: [u]Myspace Gens Friendstertalk Me[/u] Now, I'll give you the code of the M

wew cool tnx for sharing!! sis..
yanatotzz0706
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool .. :) hihi using it ryt now .. :)
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..tnx for sharing this one..it cud help ofcourse hehe=)
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank you very much.. for sharing
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeh!., einxzs 4 sharing this one siztah. em looking 4 dis one. it's really2 a big help. einxyah! -juliene
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gotcha! thnks for sharing! :thumbsup:
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this i really need this :D
bellakirani
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow....nice tricks sist:thumbsup: thnx for shring..cool + repu for u.!
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx 4 sharing.. nice.... :)
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bellakirani]wow....nice tricks sist:thumbsup: thnx for shring..cool + repu for u.![/quote] uhm..sis, are you kidding me? newbies are not allowed in increasing and decreasing reputations, but thanks, anyways! @people: thanks, guys! more support.
erich_ritZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one! i'll gonna try this!;) thanks for sharing it!:D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

private preview. but thanks for sharing
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for the code... tnx for sharing..^^ ummm... i think, it can use in blog.. hehehehe... by the way... if we use this code... better to use css hide code to use this code...^^ ryt... +repu for u...^^
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice add on... thanks 4 sharing it....
aar0nmcgu1re
» n00b
1969-12-31

very simple and useful. i even used this to redirect my friends to my blog.very easy to edit.thanks a lot.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

heyy :D thanks for info it helping me
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool menu.. nice 1..
_hOnNeY-cHaN_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow! Thanks for sharing sis! This is so simple and easy to understand...[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]First of All, Mods, please close or delete this topic if already posted or not understood. [i]Credits to[/i]: [u]Myspace Gens Friendstertalk Me[/u] Now, I'll give you the code of the M

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:26

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy