• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]First of All, Mods, please close or delete this topic if already posted or not understood. [i]Credits to[/i]: [u]Myspace Gens Friendstertalk Me[/u] Now, I'll give you the code of the M

Pages: 12

[align=center]First of All, Mods, please close or delete this topic if already posted or not understood. [i]Credits to[/i]: [u]Myspace Gens Friendstertalk Me[/u] Now, I'll give you the code of the M

loveberriemuch14
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]First of All, Mods, please close or delete this topic if already posted or not understood. [i]Credits to[/i]: [u]Myspace Gens Friendstertalk Me[/u] Now, I'll give you the code of the M

Thanks for this! Muaccks for you!
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]First of All, Mods, please close or delete this topic if already posted or not understood. [i]Credits to[/i]: [u]Myspace Gens Friendstertalk Me[/u] Now, I'll give you the code of the M

[color=blue]some of ur codes are already posted.... visit this to prove... try to find it the title is..♣♥~^^*-BUTTONS(this is nice** promiz,check this One !!)*^~!.. no spammer please...[/color]

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-09-07 03:05:30)

aar0nmcgu1re
» n00b
1969-12-31

I used this on gerish overlay to redirect visitors to my blog,hehehe:)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not working anymore
dheejhae06
» n00b
1969-12-31

what do u min by "[b]the button[/b]?
dae_dudz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for sharing! hehehehe:]][/b]
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]is this code a clickable or just a drop down menu..??=|[/b]
ybethkhulet
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks a lot! it really works!!!:D
alyssa.o7
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice! xoxo nice! i will do that one too on my fs! thanks a lot:wow:
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jejeje i dont like the codes but i like you cute smile jowk heheh tns for the code realy :wallbash:
waterbob
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D:D:D tnx to you!!! i been finding this kins of nav for a long tym!!! tnx!!
maiko812
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank you so much sis! this works in my overlay too.:D
tengzt
» n00b
1969-12-31

reputation u +++ i'll try later...
fabceci5
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thnx f0r sharin'!! it helped me a lot.. =)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]First of All, Mods, please close or delete this topic if already posted or not understood. [i]Credits to[/i]: [u]Myspace Gens Friendstertalk Me[/u] Now, I'll give you the code of the M

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:14

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy