• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [spoiler][color=blue][b]hi if this topic is already post you can delete this!!..,,[/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=#ff0000][b] well i just want to know want to you want to be if u'll rebo

Pages: 12

[align=center] [spoiler][color=blue][b]hi if this topic is already post you can delete this!!..,,[/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=#ff0000][b] well i just want to know want to you want to be if u'll rebo

aldrin1327
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] [spoiler][color=blue][b]hi if this topic is already post you can delete this!!..,,[/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=#ff0000][b] well i just want to know want to you want to be if u'll rebo

[align=center] [spoiler][color=blue][b]hi if this topic is already post you can delete this!!..,,[/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=#ff0000][b] well i just want to know want to you want to be if u'll reborn in the future!!..,, i'll start first!!.., if i will be reborn i like to be a tree or wind tree couz i want to stay in one place and stay with someone 4ever!!!.., wind to be always there!!.,, [/b][/color][/align]

Last edited by aldrin1327 (2008-08-26 14:54:45)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [spoiler][color=blue][b]hi if this topic is already post you can delete this!!..,,[/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=#ff0000][b] well i just want to know want to you want to be if u'll rebo

i will still love to be a person again... =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [spoiler][color=blue][b]hi if this topic is already post you can delete this!!..,,[/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=#ff0000][b] well i just want to know want to you want to be if u'll rebo

:O funny story, i was going to post a forum/topic just like this today, haha. okay, well... if i was reborn, i would love to be an activist of somekind, a human being is what i would prefer. but if i were to be an animal, then i'd have to say a kangaroo, since i love Australia and my personality is pretty much bouncy, anyway :lol:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

if i would we reborn.. hmm, i'd like to be a super human.. a talented person, very famous kid.. but if that couldn't happen, i refer to be a simple kid with a complete and happy family..
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm. may be a person and i want to be a boy. its not that i want to be a boy. its that i want to experience both. being a BOY and a GIRL. but i LOVE being a girl. ;)
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]i will still love to be a person again... =)[/quote] same to yah sis! :thumbsup: [b]i love my self! [/b] :lol:
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me too..i still want to be a prson..
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] [color=#ff0000][b]well what if u'll become a thing or something like that!!.., what do you want to be?..,, except being human?..,, couz i know most of us want to be human again!!! couz human being is the most complicated livingthings that GOD created!!..,, [/b] [/color] [/align]

Last edited by aldrin1327 (2008-08-27 08:00:13)

JTCDY.o13
» n00b
1969-12-31

wind...its nice to be one...
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: well.. i want to be a butterfly.. many of us are fond of butterflies so yeah.. i want to be "liked" or "loved".. =)=)=)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a dog, so that i can have a best friend. hahaha
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I have no regret of being born as I am. So, if i'll be reborn, I still want it to be me. =)
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I got the same answer - - -before. =) But I want something new this time. So, If i'll be reborn I want to be a guy [s]named Gretel[/s]. =D I honestly want to know what's the difference. LOL. Soul Searching... =D whetdehik. :/
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well if will be reborn i want to be a butterfly or bird so dat i can go to other places.. heheh..
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if i will be reborn? i wanna be adam levine's [s]boxer shorts[/s]..wahaha! LOL! JOKE!!!:lol: i wanna be a cockroach! ive been loved for all of my life, so i wanna feel what it feels like to be hated by everyone on my next life..LOL again!:lol::lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wind :D why? [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]i dunno =D[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
xxdollvampxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

id like to be just myself. only prettier, more chinita, and with superpowers. :):):):):):)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=kharen_0023]i still want to be a prson[/quote] [b]Same here. :) [/b]
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Weird i saw a thread just like this...... :/
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I wanna be me.. ay ay ^^ agree to them
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [spoiler][color=blue][b]hi if this topic is already post you can delete this!!..,,[/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=#ff0000][b] well i just want to know want to you want to be if u'll rebo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy