• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [spoiler][color=blue][b]hi if this topic is already post you can delete this!!..,,[/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=#ff0000][b] well i just want to know want to you want to be if u'll rebo

Pages: 12

[align=center] [spoiler][color=blue][b]hi if this topic is already post you can delete this!!..,,[/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=#ff0000][b] well i just want to know want to you want to be if u'll rebo

discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [spoiler][color=blue][b]hi if this topic is already post you can delete this!!..,,[/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=#ff0000][b] well i just want to know want to you want to be if u'll rebo

i'd like to be a penguin... because when penguins mate, they mate forever ! ♥ (or a zebra, doesnt matter) xP
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [spoiler][color=blue][b]hi if this topic is already post you can delete this!!..,,[/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=#ff0000][b] well i just want to know want to you want to be if u'll rebo

i want to be a talented person :lol: yeah in my dreams
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A rock... :lol: hmmm myself. :thumbsup:
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow:a lion,so nobody will mess with me. :thumbsup:

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-22 14:58:04)

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]i like to be a.... [u]FLOWER[a pink one][/u] >_<[/b] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
x_hiyO_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]...maybe?>>...ahm?..... i like to be a chinese anime character with a super duper cool powers[/b].....[b]lolz[/b]=D=D=D=D=D=D=)=)
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I wanna be.. uhh.. A tree i guess..
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dark013saber]I wanna be.. uhh.. A tree i guess..[/quote] Turn into fire to burn the tree =D
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Serale]dark013saber wrote: I wanna be.. uhh.. A tree i guess.. Turn into fire to burn the tree[/quote] turn into water and put out the fire :cloud: :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [spoiler][color=blue][b]hi if this topic is already post you can delete this!!..,,[/b][/color][/spoiler] [color=#ff0000][b] well i just want to know want to you want to be if u'll rebo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:21

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy