• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys .. I'm A newbie ... I have a question ... I just broke up with my boyfriend , but i still love him and he still loves me ... I really want him back but d problem is d past ... U see he lef

Pages: 1

Hey guys .. I'm A newbie ... I have a question ... I just broke up with my boyfriend , but i still love him and he still loves me ... I really want him back but d problem is d past ... U see he lef

brokenheart02
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey guys .. I'm A newbie ... I have a question ... I just broke up with my boyfriend , but i still love him and he still loves me ... I really want him back but d problem is d past ... U see he lef

Hey guys .. I'm A newbie ... I have a question ... I just broke up with my boyfriend , but i still love him and he still loves me ... I really want him back but d problem is d past ... U see he left me under d rain , alone in d dark ... And worse he left for d U.S. with out telling me ... We still have connection ... By com .. I love him so much but i cant forget .. I need advise guys ... :cry: Thankx... [img]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd93/Never_Fell_In_Love/emoticons/224027861.gif[/img]

Last edited by brokenheart02 (2008-08-28 08:02:14)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys .. I'm A newbie ... I have a question ... I just broke up with my boyfriend , but i still love him and he still loves me ... I really want him back but d problem is d past ... U see he lef

[align=center][color=#FF0066]well, if he truly loves you, he will really come back for you. =) [/color][/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys .. I'm A newbie ... I have a question ... I just broke up with my boyfriend , but i still love him and he still loves me ... I really want him back but d problem is d past ... U see he lef

it's really your choice.. if you will wait for him or move on. i know moving on is scary because you are used to being with him but it's only scary from the start. so again, it's really your choice.
halo5611
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ yeah, like she said. It's your choice. You broke up with him, and you must face the consequences of your action. Try to move on from that. I don't know why you broke up with him, but you have to live with the fact that he's not yours anymore. good luck with everything :)
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

If he still loves you he`ll be backbut if I were you I`ll try to move on.yeah you`ll encounter pains and sleepless nights.but atleast you try to move on.
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

if he really loves you, he shoall prove it..and only you can see how much sincerity is within him.. you still love him, right? then yuo could go on.. but you must also accept the fact that the pain will still be there because of his absence somehow - he's far from you.
lady7th
» n00b
1969-12-31

go easy on yourself. relationships are the most complex situations in life. two people, yet millions of behaviors, thoughts, feelings, emotions, expectations :)
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

u know sis... if u really like each other.... u both can wait to be with each other again... true love waits.... and if u both are meant to be... after many years.. u will see each other again... and realize u two are meant to be... so just use ur connection with him before u get to see each other again...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if i were u, fix your issues, maybe he have another reasons why he would go to the states, maybe he is planning to marry you or maybe she has other plans for u. no one knows. if u really love him wait for him, i know u can wait for him see if you're really meant for each other :D
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just follow ur heart..:) [i]offtopic:[/i] sissy.. ur loev storii is like ate kim's under the rain..
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if both of u still love each other and wants to be bak in each others arms why won't u do it..?!.. past is past and the most important things is today and future for both of u.. just learn to forgive and forget.. does he already told u the main reason why he didn't tell u that he will be going to the U. S..? maybe he has a major reason why he didn't inform u//:wallbash:.. just ask hin the reason and if it is reasonable and u want to have him back then go..:lol:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] it's looks lyk my friend problem..:o uhm~.. acctually.. if he really" love you.. he'll never leave you alone..:P and.. uhm~ if he still loves you.. i'm sure he'll come back to you.. and say sorry.. and many things..:P[/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]He'l come bak 2 u, if he loves u truly. :) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys .. I'm A newbie ... I have a question ... I just broke up with my boyfriend , but i still love him and he still loves me ... I really want him back but d problem is d past ... U see he lef

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:32

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy