• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Dedicated to:[/b] [i]The Pontifical and Royal Catholic University of the Phil.[/i] [b][color=red]"The University of Sto. Tomas"[/color][/b] [b]Automatic Content Slider[/b] [b] [quote]Descriptio

Pages: 11234

[b]Dedicated to:[/b] [i]The Pontifical and Royal Catholic University of the Phil.[/i] [b][color=red]"The University of Sto. Tomas"[/color][/b] [b]Automatic Content Slider[/b] [b] [quote]Descriptio

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Dedicated to:[/b] [i]The Pontifical and Royal Catholic University of the Phil.[/i] [b][color=red]"The University of Sto. Tomas"[/color][/b] [b]Automatic Content Slider[/b] [b] [quote]Descriptio

thanks........ :wow:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Dedicated to:[/b] [i]The Pontifical and Royal Catholic University of the Phil.[/i] [b][color=red]"The University of Sto. Tomas"[/color][/b] [b]Automatic Content Slider[/b] [b] [quote]Descriptio

[b]wiw .. thaks for the codes sis :) [/b]
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeee..nice nice..ahaha.. hmmm btw..im using another trick inside my who i want to meet... when the person whos going to view mee will appear on my who i want to meet section.. is it still workin when im going to use this one??
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i just smile when I saw save it as .htm i LOLd when I saw save it as .php :lol: but It'll get the same result. :):thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]i just smile when I saw save it as .htm i LOLd when I saw save it as .php :lol: but It'll get the same result.[/quote] [b]cos some, web hosting sites.. doesnt accept... php files.. thats why htm... can be used as an alternative. whats the matter wd that. Ur posting, nonsensical things here. :disgust:[/b]
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weee update uhhhhh?
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]cos some, web hosting sites.. doesnt accept... php files.. thats why htm... can be used as an alternative. whats the matter wd that. Ur posting, nonsensical things here. :disgust:[/quote] u dont get my point dear. I mean, why use Php if it is an HTML? ALL ( As far as I'm concern ) web hosts supports HTML. and more to my porint, the code you have, doesn't contain any microscopic Php. It's all JScript and HTML. I'm not posting any nonsense. Thank you! :D

Last edited by flint_hydz (2008-11-09 00:18:36)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]u dont get my point dear. I mean, why use Php if it is an HTML? ALL ( As far as I'm concern ) web hosts supports HTML. and more to my porint, the code you have, doesn't contain any microscopic Php. It's all JScript and HTML. I'm not posting any nonsense. Thank you! :D[/quote] Ya ...it doesnt contain any php.. syntaxes... even statements. But, u can also use .php!! Try it then ull see. Ok, no more replies... bro! Do not mess up my thread. And dont dare to sneak... in others contributions. Mind ur own. :disgust: Thanks.
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Ya ...it doesnt contain any php.. syntaxes... even statements. But, u can also use .php!! Try it then ull see. Ok, no more replies... bro! Do not mess up my thread. And dont dare to sneak... in others contributions. Mind ur own. :disgust: Thanks.[/quote] haha. i know. that's why i say, "[b]It'll get the same result[/b]". Anyway, nice trick.
caloyskii09
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: cooL =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hoho.... ok thanks.. :thumbsup: flint: ok.. friends! :D till here.
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Archerie]my fs dont have friends[/quote] ithink nt related ahihi
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha theres a fight here?
kyo_shiro_mibu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow nice trick thnx for shring
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ Hppy to knw dat. Thank you as well. :gift:[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=naughtyaning]tenccs porr xeriing. it help mii a lot :D:D:):thumbsup::lol::idea:[/quote] oh i think ur spamming, :disgust:
boebar
» n00b
1969-12-31

a nice trick.... i try to make this code working...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=boebar]a nice trick.... i try to make this code working...[/quote] oh i tot ur bobcar :wallbash: haha, thanks
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Dedicated to:[/b] [i]The Pontifical and Royal Catholic University of the Phil.[/i] [b][color=red]"The University of Sto. Tomas"[/color][/b] [b]Automatic Content Slider[/b] [b] [quote]Descriptio

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy