• ARCHIVES 
  • » JUST AS SIMPLE AS LESSON 1 AND 2! ([i]Attachment: Please wait for the Image to load[/i].) Before we begin, right click on this image (Naruto) and select "SAVE PICTURE AS" to save it to your computer.

Pages: 1234

JUST AS SIMPLE AS LESSON 1 AND 2! ([i]Attachment: Please wait for the Image to load[/i].) Before we begin, right click on this image (Naruto) and select "SAVE PICTURE AS" to save it to your computer.

sigh
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: JUST AS SIMPLE AS LESSON 1 AND 2! ([i]Attachment: Please wait for the Image to load[/i].) Before we begin, right click on this image (Naruto) and select "SAVE PICTURE AS" to save it to your computer.

i don't know how to use the photoshop.. :crybaby:
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: JUST AS SIMPLE AS LESSON 1 AND 2! ([i]Attachment: Please wait for the Image to load[/i].) Before we begin, right click on this image (Naruto) and select "SAVE PICTURE AS" to save it to your computer.

Kacang. I already do that but How come the image doesn't appear? Here is the outcome.... <">
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=sigh]i don't know how to use the photoshop.. :crybaby:[/quote] Studied first dunk..... [quote=adepat]Kacang. I already do that but How come the image doesn't appear? Here is the outcome..[/quote] Oh not all that tau yach I... But qw tried could tuh
radicaLboi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bleach@12345]na[/quote] Read the rules before posting! Only English in general language to be used here!
radicaLboi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Double posting Bro! You already post that!
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=radicaLboi]Double posting Bro! You already post that![/quote] dont double posting here,... thx :thumbsup:
ishannoinx
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) how can i make my own layout bah huhuh
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ishannoinx]=) how can i make my own layout bah huhuh[/quote] Yes you made layout own or searched that has been ready with
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nyc tut :thumbsup: tnx for sharing [/b]
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=mitchelyn]nyc tut :thumbsup: tnx for sharing[/quote] ok thanks too........... :thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial bro cang. hope this tutorial can help newbie thanks forr sharing
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tutorial.. good job.. :thumbsup:
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]kazang`z wrote:[/b] ok thanks too... nice to meet u... :thumbsup:[/quote] nice to meet yah too. ^^
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]nice tutorial bro cang. hope this tutorial can help newbie thanks forr sharing[/quote] ok thanks too...... [quote=hannah_rhia19]nice tutorial.. good job.. :thumbsup:[/quote] ok thanks too..... [quote=serendipity_black]nice to meet yah too. ^^[/quote] hehehe... thanks :thumbsup:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]REPORTED[/b] again! damn it It's from friendstermagic its says "copyright" and you didn't even put any credits. =D stop ripping other tutorials or if ever you do. make sure you asked permission to the forum or give credits. that is a shame for this forum :angry:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]REPORTED again! damn it It's from friendstermagic its says "copyright" and you didn't even put any credits. =D stop ripping other tutorials or if ever you do. make sure you asked permission to the forum or give credits. that is a shame for this forum :angry:[/quote] :evil: Don't took legal action here :evil:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kacang`z]:evil: Don't took legal action here :evil:[/quote] see now you put credit! how dare you to give a -repu reminding is not spamming :smoke: :evil::evil::evil:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]see now you put credit! how dare you to give a -repu reminding is not spamming[/quote] You previously that began be cut off-repu :evil:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kacang`z]You previously that began be cut off-repu :evil:[/quote] so doesn't mean you have to do it back. thats for you to learn as shirow said work your non-existing brain before doing something.
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]so doesn't mean you have to do it back. thats for you to learn as shirow said work your non-existing brain before doing something.[/quote] Heo.... If speaking in guarded..... You I thought not dared to with you :evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » JUST AS SIMPLE AS LESSON 1 AND 2! ([i]Attachment: Please wait for the Image to load[/i].) Before we begin, right click on this image (Naruto) and select "SAVE PICTURE AS" to save it to your computer.

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:21

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy